Has anyone noticed the changes that have occurred at Fresh and Easy stores?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by kindredsoul • Mar 13, 2014.

1. kindredsoul

kindredsoulNew Member

Threads:
    A few months ago, Fresh and Easy was bought out by another company. Here in Las Vegas, Nevada, the Fresh and Easy chain closed at 8:00 PM nightly. Now they are 24 hours, and I think they are raising their prices because they need to pay the night crew. A lot of people would go to the grocery store and check out the "marked down food" section to get their groceries to get cheap deals. I always liked that once you bought $30 worth of groceries, they would give take off $5.00 off that purchase with the coupon that was sent each week.
    But since the takeover, the coupons were discontinued, and the "marked down food" section was removed. They now have the items in their respective places, i.e., brussel sprouts in the brussel sproust area; corn in the corn area. Additionally, the prices have gone up by $.20 on a lot of items since the takeover. I liked the old Fresh and Easy. Has anyone had a problem with the new Fresh and Easy besides me?