Has Anyone Shopped At Tanga.com?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Diane Lane • Aug 10, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I stumbled upon the site earlier, and saw some really good deals. I ended up buying something, because they accepted Paypal. I probably wouldn't have purchased it if they hadn't offered PayPal as a payment option, since I'm leery of sites I haven't heard of, and wouldn't have wanted to give my bank account or debit/credit card information.

They also accept Ebates, so assuming the transaction was legitimate and goes through, I should get a little money back, and I also used a code and got free shipping.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think I ever heard of that store. When I am shopping online I usually shop at Amazon because I always have gift certificates from there. I think it is apretty good store because it offers so much. I really like the fact that it has so many price options with the particular item you might be looking for..

3. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Haven't shopped at the site before. In fact I believe this is the first time I've ever heard of it. I will be sure to look into it. I'm always looking for a bargain. I know that the fact that accept PayPal is definitely a plus. I use it all the time.

4. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I didn't even make an account with them yet, just checked out as a guest, using PayPal, since I wasn't sure about the site, but it seems they have a lot of bargains. It states that the company is family owned, and cares about customer service, so my fingers are crossed. I think they're similar to NoMoreRack, but probably smaller, since I hadn't heard of them before I stumbled on their site. They have a levels system and it says you save more, the higher you climb. I don't think they're affiliated with Ebates, but I do see BeFrugal mentioned. When I made my purchase, they emailed me a 10% off coupon for future purchases.

5. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I actually went back and found another great deal last night, so purchased that, as well. While I was there, I saw that they work with both Ebates and BeFrugal, however I'm not sure those can be combined with other discounts. I used the 10% discount coupon they had emailed me after my first purchase, then attempted to use both Ebates and BeFrugal, but I don't think any of them went through besides the coupon. The deal I purchased had free shipping already, which was one of the drawing points for me, so it really was an amazing deal.

6. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I received my first purchase from Tanga the other day. It did take a while, but was well packaged, and was shipped via FedEx, which did an excellent job of providing tracking information. I received an email yesterday updating me on the status of my second order, which has been shipped finally. I think they must be either drop shippers, or have one or more huge warehouses where everything is stored, because it does seem to take a few days before they can gather and provide the shipping information.

The information I've seen does say it's a family owned business, though, which I tend to support, and as long as I know the shipping will take a little bit, I'm o.k. with that, since I can plan for it.

7. Peachdejour

PeachdejourMember

Threads:
    How was the quality of the merchandise? Was it worth the wait compared to the money you saved? I've never heard of it, but sometimes the wait of shipping is worth the deal if you do not need the product right away. I hate when you get the product and it is inferior quality though.

8. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had never heard of this online before you mentioned it. I just had a quick look and I liked some of the stuff. Their perfume offers are very good. But I too am very curious about the quality of the merchandise you ordered, DianeLane. Were you happy with it, did you think it was worth the money and was it good quality? So far I like the look of it, but just need a little bit more assurance :)

9. Vicenta

VicentaMember

Threads:

I have never heard of this site until today. But I am def going to check it out. I usually use amazon but I have been having a lot of trouble with Amazon lately. So I have been looking for new sites to order from. I am glad I came across this post I will def update on here when I do order.

10. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I haven't even opened the one package yet, because it was sheets, and I'm waiting until I get ready to do laundry, so I can wash them before using them. I received my second purchase the other day also, and that didn't take quite as long. I'll try to remember to go back and see the exact length of time each took, but it was 2 weeks maximum. The second purchase was just as expected, good quality, and a definite bargain. They often have many items with free shipping, and I think they also accept BeFrugal, which should pop up with a number of coupons for the site, and often has one for free shipping.

11. evelination

evelinationMember

Threads:
    I think that you chose to buy from this site solely because they offer PayPal as a payment option. That's great! It's always better to be safe than sorry, because once bitten, twice shy! Haha.

I did a little background check for this site and I can confirm it's legit. They do deliver the products they show on their site, no questions asked. Go ahead and order, guys!