Has anyone tried Bare Mineral Face Products

Discussion in Product Reviews started by stacyje • Jan 9, 2014.

1. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I continuously watch the Bare Mineral Commercial with Cindy Crawford and her skin is flawless. My concern is has anyone tried these products, being that sometimes Tv can cover up so many things to get you to order the products. Has anyone tried the Bare Minerals and if so how did it look ?

2. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I tried Bare Minerals foundation quite a few years ago in my teenage years when my skin was bad. The coverage is not as good as the infomercial appeared it to be. If you have relatively good skin, it is good for you though. It never made me break out. It never felt like I had any makeup on my face. I have always hated the feeling of makeup being caked onto my face, but with Bare Minerals I can't feel anything. I say it's worth a try. You can go to your local Sephora and they will do an application on you for free. I think Ulta will too.

3. jtucci21

jtucci21Member

Threads:
    As Kaylah said, it's not really heavy coverage make up. That's kind of the beauty of it though. My mom uses Bare Minerals exclusively because her skin is super sensitive and it's one of the only moderately priced lines that lets her skin breathe. Personally, I only use the bronzer in conjunction with makeup from other lines. You can get the Bare Minerals line at most drug stores, so you don't necessarily have to buy the whole line on a TV offer.

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree.. if you need to actually cover anything, I wouldn't use it.. it would look cakey. Otherwise, it was pretty good once you got the shade down. Sometimes I'd use it as is, for light coverage and if I needed heavier, I mixed it with moisturizer or something and apply it like a liquid foundation. Not bad.. it just didn't do it for me enough to repurchase.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have only tried their mineral powder foundation... it's ok. It's a good quality powder foundation, but powder doesn't work as foundation in my opinion. It doesn't have the right coverage, the right consistency or the right staying power. I personally really liked the Mary Kay powder foundation more than this.