Has anyone tried Organix hair products

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by tjshort05 • Aug 31, 2012.

1. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried Organix products? They look kind of interesting. They have this one shown below and a coconut milk line. I haven't tried them yet and wondered if anyone else has. If so are they any good? collection-moroccan_0.

2. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I've tried the Organix Shampoo and Conditioner (in the tan packaging). They smell divine and my hair responded pretty well to the products however I'm very frugal so for the $5.99 each I spent I wished the ounces were more. I bought mine from Walmart but changed back to my VO5 conditioners because I can get 5 VO5 conditioners for the price of 1 organix product and my hair seems to like the VO5 the same way. Only difference is non organic and cheaper. If you haven't tried it , give it a try.

3. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I really like their products. I've tried many products from the Brazilian and Coconut line. I also use the Argan Oil one sometimes as well. I love the products, but it is a little pricey. But I usually stock up on that sort of thing when I'm redeeming optimum points.

4. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    I've tried the Moroccan Argan and the keratin shampoos and loved them both. The coconut milk line is next on my list to try out!

5. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I've never tried these, and they look interesting, but I'm hesitant because of the high price. I don't believe in paying a whole lot of money for hair care products.

6. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    I've bought them before when they're on sale. That makes them much more affordable. I particularly like the Moroccan oil they have. I smooth some on when my hair is still wet and it helps smooth the frizzies without being greasy. It smells amazing and I think it gives my hair some shine and a slightly different color to my hair. I like that because I get tired of my hair color at times. I never color it, so a change now and then is good.

7. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I think I will try these. They look really interesting and all of you who've tried them seem to like them. I used to buy salon products for my hair, I don't mind the cost because it's still cheaper than what I used to buy. Plus my hair can be really fussy if I use stuff that's too cheap and doesn't condition it right. I like sales too though so while I'm using up the products I have now, I will look for them to go on sale.

8. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    I actually had one of the Organix shampoos in my hand to purchase, but I was afraid to try it and opted for something I had already tried. I've heard nothing but good things about Organix products, so I'm sure I will eventually try it.

9. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I am wary of trying new products. I find that most of the reviews in here are good. I don't mind paying a little more for a good product. I will try this one sometime soon.
    My hair is pretty okay, sets well and doesn't cause me too many problems. I give it a good coconut oil massage fortnightly.

10. NikkiSplash

NikkiSplashNew Member

Threads:
    I tried the Brazillian Keratin Organix 30-day smoothing treatment, as well as the shampoo and conditioner to match. The treatment called for me to leave it on my hair for a day, without putting it up or in clips. It looked so greasy and I was so embarrassed to wear it to work. I desperately wanted straight hair immediately upon it drying, so I was willing to try anything. I followed the directions very carefully, and after washing it out of my hair, it did absolutely nothing. My hair wasn't straight or even noticeably smoother. The shampoo and conditioner smelled really good, but they made my already-oily hair, even worse. This was a no-go for me. I worked at Walgreens in the cosmetics department for a year, so I was always buying things if we had a good deal. We had the Organix products buy one, get one free, so I bought the Organix cherry blossom ginseng shampoo and conditioner for volume. I have very thick, voluminous hair, but volumizing shampoo is good for oily hair. I gave it a try and absolutely fell in LOVE. I just grabbed the wrong product for my hair. Choose wisely and you will be rewarded. This has become my go-to hair care.