Has anyone tried the NuWave PIC?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Magicman94 • Apr 7, 2014.

1. Magicman94

Magicman94Member

Threads:
    I've been seeing a lot of commercials for this "as seen on TV" product lately on a few networks. Does anyone have any firsthand experiences with this product? To me it seems like it's priced too cheap to be of any quality, at only 3 easy payments of $33.33 for two of them as well as a fondue kit and a pan.

The commercial shows a lady cooking on one with a special cut away pan. The audience puts their hands on the surface and it's cool to the touch. She's also hawking the other benefits of the product, like being able to make food for the whole family in 10 minutes.

Does anyone know if this product actually does what it's supposed to do or if it's just more cheap as seen on TV junk?

2. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    I've seen commercials for this as well and was kind of interested. It seems to be getting decent reviews on amazon at least, from the research I've done.

3. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Are you talking about the induction burner? If so, I would encourage you to read through the reviews on Amazon thoroughly as there have been a lot of complaints of the company charging customers over $300 or more for everything when all was said and done. They tack on a ton of hidden fees not thoroughly explained in the informercial. They are very deceptive with all the supposed "free" stuff they include along with it - in reality you pay for all of it. Something isn't "free" if the "shipping and handling" fees for it are more than the item itself is even worth.