Has anyone won a prize through My Coke Rewards?

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by True2marie • Dec 7, 2013.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:

is a site in which consumers can enter codes off their coke products and earn points. These points can be used to buy items and also enter contests or sweepstakes. Since I drink a lot of Coke Zero, I enter my points at this place and try to win. I have yet to be successful.

Have you or anyone you know ever won anything from My Coke Rewards?

2. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    I use to do this a few years back.

I actually didn't even know they were still active. They use to be a lot better back in the day and now they aren't worth my time.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I never won anything, but I used my points to redeem things I usually redeem my points for these free 12 pack coupons just a few weeks ago I got two coupons so I got two 12 packs for free I just had to pay the taxes. So for both 12 packs it was like 3 dollars!

4. xwolfiex13x

xwolfiex13xNew Member

Threads:
    I remember that I had an interest in it a while back. We saved the tops of the cokes but we never entered them in. I think that this is something I could try again. Vpresson, that sounds amazing. What a great way to save money if you already buy the cokes!

5. Dharma

DharmaBanned

Threads:
    I was curious about that as well.

6. eg0mez

eg0mezMember

Threads:
    I actually have, but it is literally the slowest thing in the world. So let tell you a story, I received a soda voucher and I thought I was all cool checking out a soda and then I needed to pay CRV. I was so embarrassed I didn't even have a nickel so a lady gave me one. This site is worth the struggle.

7. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    I've been piling up points for a while, but I've yet to redeem them. A lot of there stuff looks pretty cool, but I trying to get the iPod they have. :D

8. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I never knew or heard about this before. I'm a fan of coke and the only thing I knew was to send the code by SMS which I never bothered to do because sure the text would take away my credit. This is a new thing for me and I'm definitely interested to check it out and participate.

9. sully3333

sully3333Member

Threads:
    My cousin used to be really into this years ago. I know that he did end up winning something pretty decent with it, but he did drink A LOT of Coca Cola.

10. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    You don't need to drink coke to enter, actually. All the sweepstakes have free ways to enter. The instant win ones you can get free plays online but the regular ones you have to send in paper entries, which requires buying stamps, so it may not be worth it. I only do the five free instant plays a day if I remember but haven't won anything yet. The best thing I got off the site was a free Xbox, unfortunately my ex lent it to some neighborhood kids without my permission and it never came back Bah.