Has no one yet mentioned Slickdeals? Daily deals, freebies.

Discussion in Online Shopping started by matriax1 • Jun 26, 2012.

1. matriax1

matriax1New Member

Threads:
    I'm surprised that no one has said anything about Slickdeals yet. It's one of the biggest site for deals online, and it also is very nicely built to organize the deals the way you want. Also, if you're interested, they have more specific deal forums that have lesser known deals. The rating system is actually very well done and keeps everything organized and presents a very small risk of actually getting scammed. Their user base is also very nice and always give content on the actual deal.

2. obadiah

obadiahNew Member

Threads:
    I never heard of slickdeals.com so thanks for posting Matriax1. I briefly checked it out and it certainly looks like a very interesting site; in just the few minutes I was there I found several great deals. Thanks again!

3. plkeida

plkeidaNew Member

Threads:
    Slickdeals.net is an awesome website for freebies. I've found a lot of random goodies on this site since I've found it. I would recommend this site to anyone and everyone.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Never heard of it, but looks like a great site to get some freebies so far. I'll have to give it a look!

5. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of Slickdeals prior to this thread! I guess no one's ever mentioned it because either everyone assumes that they know of the site already or no one bothered to make a thread on it. Thanks Matriax for posting on it and the site does look promising!