Hautelook

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Gavin • May 28, 2014.

1. Gavin

GavinMember

Threads:
    So, I have been seeing commercials for a store called HauteLook that's being supplied by Nordstrom (spelling) and I was wondering if anyone has used them. Their clothes on their website is really cheap and if its a proper alternative to buying a $50 shirt, then I'm interested in using them.

However, if there's something wrong with them or the material is bad or something like that, then I'd love to know.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Hautelook. They are not your usual store, they have campaigns for limited amount of time, they will send you emails saying which sales they'll have on that week and the next day and you need to go into the website to buy. They have excellent customer service. I actually made a post about them here before, but nobody seemed interested on it...

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well this is a frugal website. Frugal to me is not buying a $39 shirt at Hautelook. Frugal to me is spending $5 on a simple black shirt at Goodwill. I've seen those Hautelook commercials on TV with the woman that claims to order from them every day. Must be nice to have money to order midpriced clothes every day of the week. I have to pay rent and bills, so that's not realistic for me.

4. plantain

plantainMember

Threads:
    I used to use Hautelook but kind of forgot about it. I've never ordered clothes but I have ordered jewelry several times. I got some pretty nice quality earrings for $15 each. They look like $50 earrings, nice quality metals. I would recommend the site if you want to treat yourself to a "splurge" item once in a while, but would rather pay like $30 for a $50 quality item.

5. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Hautelook but love Nordstrom's so am immediately intrigued! Thanks for posting about this new store so that we can see reviews from others who have used their clothing line. I will get on the internet and check it out today!