Have fun, make some friends and make a few cents

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by goodselfme • Apr 11, 2012.

1. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    listmyfive.com is a really fun site. It is free to join and no referral system, so go see what you think. You post a list of 5 separate areas on a certain topic. Similar to ehow used to be if you recall that. It pays only cents, but the cents add up to dollars. Look me up and I will say hi to you. I am the same name as on this site.:)

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Checked out the site. Very interesting. May sign up and start my list.

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Hey thanks for this! This looks promising especially if you'll be spending a lot of time online. :)

4. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    Cool! Had a look and will probably be joining later on after I take another thorough look around haha.

5. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Cool, I have never heard of them before. I will definitely check them out! I like to find new and fun things to do online. If you can earn a little too, even better. How long have you been there?

6. DrakenV

DrakenVMember

Threads:
    Seems pretty interesting, thanks for posting!
    I'll have to check it out sometime, :eek:

7. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I had meant to join that site a long time ago and never did. Maybe I'll finally get around to doing it. Even though the social network sites don't earn much I like getting paid to do things I would do anyways :)

8. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing I'll probably sign up and say hi to you. I've never heard of this site so I'll do some research first and see what exactly it is.

9. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    Anyother site that is fun to post on is MyLot it pays very little but it still pays. It does have a referral system in place so if you do recommend anyone to it you can earn extra money, but it is not a requirement.

10. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    Very neat site! I'll sign up later if I have time. I love to do random things on the internet and get paid for it! Does anyone know of a good sweepstakes site that's easy to navigate? Half of the ones I've seen are cluttered and it's hard to figure out what's what.

11. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    You will be there for life since it is such a fun place. Welcome to the LM5.

12. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    See you on LM5. Have fun there! I can't answer the sweepstakes site question except that if you go to the specific product sites you will have a better chance at sweepstakes. I have won lots that way. For an example if you fish go to the sites that have gear and tackle and look for entry details.Wishing you good luck.

13. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    LM5 is a fun place to write. It keeps your mind going as you think of new lists to create. Even if you do not make a lot of money, you are giving your brain a good work out. That is what I like about it. Goodselfme has been there from the beginning and is helpful to everyone that joins and writes there. You can write about a variety of topics. Just make sure it is your own work and not borrowed or stolen. I hope to see some of you there!

14. cwilson72180

cwilson72180Banned

Threads:
    I have been a member of LM5 for a few months and love it there. However, I haven't had the time to put up any new lists lately. I am going to have to take some extra time to make a few new lists.

15. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    This looks like a great site! I will be signing up in a while, thank you for sharing it! I'm always up for new ways to entertain myself and of course also making money. I know it's not a lot, but I don't shy away from cent earning programs just because I know they add up eventually anyway. If I get a nice meal out of it, then I'm happy. :)

16. angeldrb

angeldrbNew Member

Threads:
    Hi! Thanks for sharing this site! :) I'll definitely sign up for this and start making lists!

17. Christi Harris

Christi HarrisNew Member

Threads:
    So you pretty much make up your own top five list? That could be awesome. Well i signed up, hopefully it'll be more interesting than boring.

18. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Nice, looks interesting I have never heard of this one before. I will check it out, I am always looking to make a little extra on the side!

19. masteraljon

masteraljonMember

Threads:
    gonna try this later, need some money for my studies, thanks for sharing this dude.

20. Benleem

BenleemNew Member

Threads:
    I'll definitely sign up and report here how it goes. Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated.