Have fun, make some friends and make a few cents

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by goodselfme • Apr 11, 2012.

1. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Just signed up. Now waiting for my confirmation email. I have already got a few lists on my hands.

2. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    I'm gonna check out this site later, seems interesting and an easy way to earn some extra cash.

3. Kaycee J

Kaycee JActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the tip! I will check it out. How do they pay? Do you use a paypal account, or is there some other way?

4. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I could use a little extra money, I'll check it out and tell you what I think. Thanks for posting this kudos to you.

5. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    Hi, the site sounds interesting. I may give it a try. Though, I have this bad habit of signing up with sites and then forgetting about them. I should start writing things down. Have a great day.

6. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    What's the payment structure? Do you get paid per list? If so, how much is it, please?

7. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I will go look see and check it out especially when it comes to making a little spending change. I like those type of sites and so nice to know that you and others are looking out for us that don't have and need. What a wonderful family group of people you are. Helping one another is what it's all about. We all have needs that need to be fulfilled and there you are lending a hand. Thank you so very much.

8. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    Thank You! I love checking out new moneymaking sites. It sounds really interesting!

9. kristyleann

kristyleannMember

Threads:
    I signed up a long time ago and posted a few lists. I made about $0.17 and then my earnings just completely stopped. I haven't earned a penny more since then. But some people do okay there. I guess it just wasn't for me lol...

10. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for posting this site. I just added it to my favorites since it's late and I don't have time to read up on it right now, but I will tomorrow. Always looking for a way to make a little money online.

11. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    I've read about this site, but I'm not sure why I never signed up. I just pulled it up and it looks like I'm gonna need to do a lot of reading before I actually figure out how it works.Thanks so much for sharing.

12. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    I opened an account with them when they first started (Joannapen) and wrote a few lists but I have been too busy for a while to give it my proper attention. I can confirm though, that it is a nice place to write, the idea is novel to me and the other writers are a friendly bunch who really leave encouraging remarks on your lists. I would recommend.

13. professionaltightwad

professionaltightwadMember

Threads:
    This looks like it would be a fun little site, even though it probably doesn't pay very much. Good list type articles can do really well by promoting through social media, especially if you manage something really funny. Of those of you who did sign up since the date of the original post, are any of you making any money with it? Come back and tell us of your experience.

14. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    Basically you're writing articles and getting paid? Aren't there other sites that pay more like this?

15. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    Seems interesting. I will look into today. Thank you for sharing this!

16. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I'll check this site too. The domain name sounds really interesting and it makes me wonder what are those five that they have included in the name. Plus that they pay for posts made me so interested on it. I am signing up now. Thanks for sharing it here.

17. Pocs

PocsActive Member

Threads:
    Great suggestion! I did give it a try and really thought it was a fun way to earn some money. Many tips like this don't pan out, I think this one may. Got anymore tips on sites? Hehe

18. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Well I went here and made a list. How do you make the money? I can't quite figure it out. It says I have 21 points? How does that translate to money or is that something entirely different?

19. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    I think they pay via PayPal and Payza if I'm correct.

20. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    Thanks a lot for this post. :D

I was actually looking out for something like this so your post is going to be really helpful. It's fine if they pay in cents but like you said, cents will add up to dollars. I'm definitely going to sign up for this.