Have fun, make some friends and make a few cents

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by goodselfme • Apr 11, 2012.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Too bad, I was planning to join the site, but I read in the FAQ that only US citizens are currently allowed to join. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

2. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    The feedback sounds positive. Like someone else said, I like doing random stuff online to make a little extra money. I'm goofing around anyway when I have down time, might as wel get paid for it.

3. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    Just signed up a week ago, I really like it so far! I hadn't heard of Mylot, I will be going to check that out today. I really like sites like these and the good thing is you do make friends and a little money on the side, it works for me..

4. mlacombe

mlacombeNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this. It looks promising. I'll check back and post if I receive a payout.

5. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    This looks like something I'd be very interested in. Thanks for sharing the link to the website, and I'll soon check it out. Based on other members' testimonials, I'll trust the List My 5 website is legit.

6. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    Some interesting feedback. Disappointed it is only eligible for US residents. Does anyone know of any similar sites for Canadian residents as well?

7. untitled

untitledMember

Threads:
    Wanted to sign up to this too but, too bad it isn't for Canadians. Couldn't find any sort of Canadian alternative either.

8. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I'll have to check it out sometime. I love being able to make money online. Even if it's only a little bit, every little bit counts.

9. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    I think I signed-up: I clicked 'join through Facebook,' and it took me to a little entry-page where I had to enter a username to use there. I entered the one I wanted, clicked 'Register' and ... nothing happened. I changed the username, clicked 'Register' again ... nothing. I changed the username again, clicked 'Register' again ... nothing. I changed the username back, clicked 'Register' again ... nothing.

Maybe they'll send me an email.

10. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    This thread is 2 years old. Does this site still exists and if so, is anyone doing anything over there?

11. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    One sure way to find out! ;);)

12. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    A few cents doesn't sound bad. I know a lot of different programs that only pay you cents for a short amount of work, but after a while it adds up and you could see yourself making $20 a week which isn't bad at all. I'll be adding this to my list of things to try out.

13. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannonMember

Threads:
    This looks interesting enough to look into. Thank you for the information. I will give it a go and sign up tonight. :D

14. sanders89

sanders89New Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, it certainly looks interesting. Has anyone made any real money from this site? I might check it out, I will say hi to you if I decide to join!