Have you been fooled through hypnosis?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by fruii29 • Apr 6, 2014.

1. fruii29

fruii29Member

Threads:
    I remembered my friend told me a story about his aunt who was a victim of a very unusual crime. Her aunt was meeting someone, when a stranger came up to her and asked to keep an eye a bag for him. At first, auntie was skeptical and did not want to take the bag. But for some weird reason, that auntie could not explain, she got persuaded and took the bag. The stranger told her that he will give her a bag full of money and to let him borrow some money. My Auntie agreed, hoping that the stranger would go back. After a few HOURS, my auntie was puzzled why the stranger has not returned. She checked out the bag and found out the money was fake. Boom! She realized she got scammed! What an experience!

2. AB9100

AB9100Member

Threads:
    This sounds a little ridiculous.

However. I do not believe in hypnosis. If it were possible it would be more widely known, and used for a lot of sinister reasons. The world would be full of brainless zombies if hypnosis were real. It would be very easy to do. The government could hypnotize everyone through television.

Prisons could hypnotize criminals to never commit crimes again There are too many useful things that can be accomplished through hypnosis. It is obvious that it does not exist.

3. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannonMember

Threads:
    I have to agree, this sounds ridiculous. I can't tell if you are joking in your post or if your Aunt really did have this happen to her. I have never been under hypnosis and I don't think it would ever work on me. I can't imagine giving someone complete power over me. From what I understand, people under hypnosis are completely aware of what is going on. I cannot fathom being aware of someone stealing cash from me and not doing anything about it.

4. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    Everything already IS hypnosis. In that we believe what we believe, in that we have the perspectives that we do. We create our own reality. Many people don't have the realization that they have the power and ability to choose how they feel, choose the thoughts they think, and choose what reality they live in.