Have you been to Asia?

Discussion in Travel started by chiofthenorns • Sep 6, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I am from Southeast Asia, and I can say that the countries here are really tourist destinations. However, I haven't been to other countries in Asia because of visa restrictions and requirements. I would love to visit South Korea and Japan in the future though. What countries in Asia have you visited, and which ones are you planning to visit?

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hi there fellow Asian! How's it going? I too am from Southeast Asia yet I haven't visited any other country aside from my own country. Haha. I don't really have any money to go to other countries. But I'd like to visit Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, and Thailand. I bet there are a lot of pretty girls there too. Lol.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't yet visited Asia but I'm thinking of visiting parts of India. I've heard some great stories about Kerala and being a sucker for all things beautiful, having heard of how beautiful Kerala is, I have little choice but to save up enough dough to visit the place some time in future.

Other parts of Asia . . . I'm yet to seriously consider visiting them.

4. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I've been to parts of Asia many times. Mainly I go back to the Philippines each year or two to visit my friends and just relax. I've also been to Japan before it's probably the best place to go to.

5. daren

darenMember

Threads:
    Yes, I visited Pakistan, China and Japan few years ago. These are amazing countries. So beauitful and colorful, very interesting culture. Foos is slaso so delicious and tasty specially in Pakistan. Now, due to my work i dont have any plan to go.

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I live in Asia and I've traveled to some of the countries here including Thailand and Hong Kong. Both were very nice and I've gone to some other ones but honestly these other places kind of seem too similar to me but of course there are still subtle differences. The one country that I'd love to go to would be japan but I heard it's super expensive there so I'm going to wait until I have a bit more room in my budget.

7. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    I have been visited Asia many times. It is a land of marvelous destinations. It offers you plenty of attractions. I have been visited Singapore, Japan, Thailand and India. They are my most favorite place in Asia. I would love to go India in my next holidays. It is a best place ever. Lots of people visit it every year. Taj Mahal is a world famous place located in India.

8. nolens

nolensNew Member

Threads:
    About two years ago I also traveled to Asian trip with my family. That was unforgettable and full of adventures trip experience. We visited different countries during our trip. We had a lot of fun there. You seem to be a nature lover andrewh! I must say very nice choice, China and Thailand are the most popular and attractive places for tourist from all over the world. My favourite place in china is elephant trunk Hill that is sounded by water. And water moon cave, such a lovely sites.