Have you considered getting paid by Bing for your searches?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by S.O. Price • Jun 12, 2012.

1. Great Dane

Great DaneNew Member

Threads:
    Too mad its not available in my area. Why can't I have nice things?:( Hats off to Bing though, all this competition will force search engines to give their users a better experience.

2. micromachne

micromachneMember

Threads:
    They've been doing this for a long time.

I tried to tell people for the past two years that some GPT and offer sites had it where you could get paid for using BING. Those same ones also pay you for downloading and using Internet Explorer.

And I'm sorry, but for a big company like them, that just reeks of desperation.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    It took me a bit to figure out. I've been in the habit of typing urls directly into the browser window when I want to go somewhere. Now I type the url into the search window and let bing "find" it for me. Now that I'm doing it that way, it's no task at all to meet and exceed the daily searching quota. I wish it were higher, haha!

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How would i go about doing this i am always searching and would love to do this.

5. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, in the beginning I was actually searching long words, then I just started typing 1 enter, 2 enter, ect. It works well and I can burn through the quota for each day. So far I've made $40 in Amazon gift cards. I want them to raise the quota also, but I doubt they will do so.

6. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    I currently use and like Swagbucks, but I can see the benefits of searching through Bing. Like most other rewards programs, both systems have their advantages and disadvantages. I will be looking into Bing now though. Thank you for this information!

7. gucci

gucciNew Member

Threads:
    I like google and swag bucks. If you use google be sure to use ad block with it so you don't have any pop ups or annoying ads. But bing is really good and you get rewarded which is amazing.

8. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can steadily and consistently earn Swagbucks without having to win them just by watching the Swagbucks videos. They have videos from Martha Stewart, HGTV, Food Network, and Entertainment Tonight, among others and you can multitask while you let a video play. I don't wait to win Swagbucks, I take control of how many I earn by watching the videos while I do other work.