Have you downloaded any apps that pay you?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by TPhoenix • Mar 7, 2014.

1. gh0st233

gh0st233Member

Threads:
    Yeah, /r/beermoney is a good subreddit and I'm following it occasionally. The only problem is, the most websites and apps they post there are US only. I live in Europe, and I can't use the majority of the websites and apps that they can, to earn money. I can't earn money with Bing, for example, or Perk. However, they do occasionally post good websites that work worldwide.

2. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    Right now the only one that has been working for me is AppTrailers. The other apps that I have, I haven't been able to cash out from. I would love to find an app that would pay at least some money, but I haven't been able to. I have been searching online and all the ones that I have you can barley cash out on.

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have tried one app (I wouldn't mention it here because it is not worthy to be advertised) that promised to pay me. All I had to do was to download and install the apps in the list provided in the menu. But there were only few apps and if you compute the total amount you would get when you download all the apps in the list, your bank will not reach the minimum. Clearly, it is a rip off.

4. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried out an app like this before, and it was pretty much a rip off too. They would say you just have to download an app and then you would get points for it, and then I would do that and not get paid. I just didn't want to do something that wasn't worth my time. So then I just stopped using that one.

5. Sunshine703

Sunshine703Active Member

Threads:
    I'm mostly using swagbucks because it's so easy to pull in gift cards using it's mobile video apps. You just flip it on and leave them there. Though you do have to check them periodically because they can bug out at times. Somebody before me also mentioned perktv. I haven't used it but if he claims $20 a week, then I'm quite interested.

6. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    My best paying apps are definitely the swag bucks apps. I have all of them, swagbucksTV being the fastest earner of them all. I also do perk TV, but I have separate devices dedicated to just perk because it is so slow, however consistent. I have not been pleased with AppTrailers though, too slow and laborious to be really worth it.

As far as cash back apps, every single one I tried ultimately cost me more money than I got back because I couldn't make cashout within a year, or even more, without buying things I would otherwise not buy. They are all money makers really, not savers.

7. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite is the Perk TV and the Perk Scratch & Win. Perk TV is easy as you only have to run it and it will continuously go through movie trailers and app trailers. Once in a while it will ask you if you are still watching and you click yes to continue. I have generated quite a bit of money with this app. Scratch & Win is a scratch off game that you can win points with. It also has scratch offs for $100 gift cards or some other prize you can win. I have never won those but you still get points towards cash out. Currently, I have it playing on 4 different devices. There is a number of Perk apps that you can check out. It is for Android and iOS.

8. BrandonScooterman

BrandonScootermanActive Member

Threads:
    You are in luck my friend because I recently came across this!

A subreddit for non-USA citizens!
    I find the American one still works best for me (Canada) especially since I am making 1.5x on my money right now due to the exchange, which sounds great but everything in the grocery store has gone up because of it recently :(.
    Thanks Harper!

9. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I use the CashPoints app. It's a global app so anyone can try it. All you need to do is log in to earn one point. Then, do the wheel, scratch card and slot machine to earn some more coins. That's it. I have yet to cash out since I haven't even reached the minimum yet. But it's a fun app and you can earn some money while on it. Good luck guys!

10. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have downloaded applications that claim to pay its members for watching videos, but as previously stated in other threads on this forum, the money that it takes in electricity to watch all of the videos and reach cashout, isn't worth it. On top of that, I ended up not receiving the money that I had earned, so I promptly uninstalled.

11. BrandonScooterman

BrandonScootermanActive Member

Threads:
    Oh exactly.
    If you are lucky enough to live in an area or a place where you don't have to pay the bills then it's a great money maker.
    I am able to do some of this at work, my boss said she doesn't mind as long as I get my work done.
    I convinced her too because I don't go on facebook or reddit during my downtime like a lot of people, I have taken on some extra tasks to fill that time.
    But if you are thinking about trying to set up one of these "phone farms" and you are paying market rate for electricity and data then it might just be an effort in futility.

12. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a few of these apps downloaded like Perk, Shopkick, Cash point rewards app trailers and others. The area where I live is not very "wired" so t is hard to use some of them. Not only is my internet service not great, but few of the stores here have an open wifi connection...I know there are other worthy apps like fieldagent, Mobee and others. I have Cartwheel too, not really a paid app, but one that can pay you money.