Have you ever been to Italy?

Discussion in Travel started by xStylezx • Aug 25, 2012.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not been out of the United States yet, Italy is on my list of place to visit. I want to go to Rome and Venice. You see these places on tv and the movies and wonder what they are really like. I also want to visit Paris, in the spring, it will be fun making the plans and finally getting there. Hope you get to make your trip soon.

2. xStylezx

xStylezxMember

Threads:
    Glad to hear that everyone seems to love going there. My fiance and I have been talking about it for a while. We may take off for there before our honeymoon even. Sounds beautiful and from all I seen seems quite amazing! I study Italian myself so I love the language and wouldn't have an extremely hard time making my way around.

3. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    xStylezx! Italy is a very attractive country. I have been there many years ago with my friends. There are many stunning and magnificent destinations. I have visited its two cities Rome and Venice. Venice is one of my favorite places. It is famous for its bridges and canals. The atmosphere of this region is very pleasant. I love to go there again and again.