Have You Ever Bought Anything From Yandy.com ?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by gh0st233 • Jul 12, 2015.

1. gh0st233

gh0st233Member

Threads:
    I stumbled upon this website some time ago, and immediately sent it to my girlfriend. They are an online store selling swimwear, lingerie, dresses and stuff like that, and the prices are really nice. They have lots of sales on items for anywhere between 20 to 80% off. I know it may sound too good to be true, but something about this site seems right for me. She hasn't ordered anything from there yet, but she'll probably give it a shot. However, I'd like to know if anyone here has any experience with that website. Also, if you spend over 8$ on the store you get a free lace pantie, and a whole bunch of discounts if you spend a lot of money. For example, you get 15$ off a 75$ deal, I think.

I know that their sizing may be a bit weird, tho. However, I think there are size converting charts, so you can look that up. If anyone has some experience with them, please tell us. They have a lot of nice stuff that are nowhere to be found here, or overpriced. Also, the shipping isn't all that expensive to my country, either.