Have you ever bought the full season of a tv show?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by wowtgp • Sep 12, 2014.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been buying the seasons of the original Naruto series for my daughter. Naruto is part of her childhood, and she stills loves the series. I also want to get the first and second seasons of Key & Peele. Such a hilarious show, and it''s filled my DVR. I need to make space for other shows, so I'm getting the DVDs.

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have to disagree with you on this one. I much prefer movies to TV series. I can't think of a single series that I would care to buy. As a matter of fact, I got so tired of TV that I got rid of my set several years ago. I haven't been watching TV for a long time. I also never spend any time online with TV shows. I guess I might be missing out on some great documentaries, but I can always catch up with them at some later point in time.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never purchased a full season of a TV show. I like SG1 and that is about the only one I would purchase. I don't look at that much TV and what I do look at I do it online.

4. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I usually never buy series as I think it is quite a waste of money. I usually prefer to download the entire series when someone uploads it for free in the net. I think serials are great but spending so much money on it would be a waste. I end up downloading most of the serial and movies. I like both of them equally well.

5. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    No, I haven't, and I don't think I ever will. I don't watch much tv as it is, but when I do feel like watching a series, I will watch it online, either on Netflix or another streaming site. it's a lot easier that way and cheaper.

6. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I've purchased a full season of Xena Warrior Princess on DVD. It's season 2 actually. It's my favorite boyhood show from the 90's and it's one of those great shows filled with phenomenal drama, action and meaningful themes that I love to watch. I'm going to eventually buy the rest of the seasons, then I'll pick up all the seasons of my other favorite top drama show of all time, Breaking Bad. The rest of shows I can watch on Netflix or elsewhere, but I just have to own Xena Warrior Princess and Breaking Bad on DVD!

7. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yep. I bought the complete series of Red Dwarf and Monty Python's Flying Circus. Most of them were released in a budget version, though. I also have some of the original/English version of The Office. I think that's all, though.