Have You Ever Faced Problem With Third Party Purchase From Amazon?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Ray1 • Feb 6, 2017.

1. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I often buy from Amazon, and to be honest i haven't had a lot of issues and problems with sellers or fees, but i have had a problem which consisted of the item being damaged and the seller refusing to refund my money,but amazon solved it.

2. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I read through all the comments here and I am not surprised at the way Amazon treated you That is their culture as they believe in the saying 'Customer is king' My experience with them has always been satisfactory. very rarely will they ask me to return the item but they refund me in full.

3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I am sorry to contradict but Amazon has changed their policy a bit in favor of their associates lately. They consider that being number one in the world there is no competition for them so they have started taking sides of their partner sellers and there is no secret about it. I agree that they keep their customers happy but never take any action against associate sellers unless something goes very wrong.

4. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    @Ray1@Ray1 As long as I am happy to deal with them and I get what I want, promptly and as per my order. I have yet to come across a situation when I see things differently and what that happens it would be interesting to see how they handle it.

#24Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2017