Have You Ever Shoplifted?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Femiluv • May 16, 2015.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not willing to pay the price of getting caught, so I would never shoplift. I do understand that times get tight and people do things to get by, but it is something I would not do. Right is right and wrong is wrong, stealing is wrong.

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I have friends who do it for fun and I've always been uncomfortable with it. First off, they have the money to pay for it, and second, I think the risk is not worth the reward because the item usually isn't that expensive anyway. Not that I'd be more okay with it if they were smuggling out high end electronics instead of just petty items, but at least then they would have been risking jail time for something a little bit more substantial than a few clothing items or candy bars.

3. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I am a policeman's daughter and we were brought up to be very honest. I would never shoplift or steal from anyone and I am proud of the fact that people can trust me not to steal from them. I've never even been tempted even when I was hard up for things. Imagine getting caught and the shame you would feel.. it's just not worth it.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    If you are not caught, It is a five finger discount. A 100 percent discount to be specific but if you got caught you will embarrass your self and you will suffer financially from the lawsuit. Going to jail is not worth it and having a heavy conscience is also not worth it.

5. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have been in very bad economic situations but I never thought of stealing simply because I know it's wrong and I know it might affect both my family and I. I guess it will be not worth it at all as I will have to pay later anyway if I get caught.

6. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I have never done shoplifting in my entire life. I think this is because I'm still young. But I have no plans or whatsoever to do this thing. I understand the other people's situations on why they do shoplifts (most of the times because of financial problems) but shoplifting is very wrong in all ways. Please avoid doing such thing because it's very bad to the eyes of our Creator.

7. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    No, not even once. Criminal activities in our country are treated differently. You may assume it is a small crime but the owners of the shopping centers can bribe the courts for you to face life imprisonment. I better stay hungry than attracting imprisonment.