Have You Guys Shopped On Wish.com?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by acheno84 • Jun 9, 2016.

1. acheno84

acheno84Member

Threads:
    I've shopped on there before for items that I can use around my house, but I have never actually bought clothing from them. I know that there is an app that you can download and browse and items are really inexpensive. You do have to wait for the delivery, as it all comes from international shipping. Has anyone actually bought clothes or shoes?

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've not used the sites yet, but like to window shop so I'll probably go looking at the sites when I'v the chance to do so. I've not gone to wish.com either yet. Since you've mentioned it I'll look into it and opps can't just window shop, so I can't see about it. Too bad looks like a nice site, oh well! I don't like to sign up without seeing it a little first.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have visited wish.com, but I found the items there quite expensive, to think that the same items are way cheaper in other stores like in Ebay, DX.com, Focalprice.com, etc. So I would suggest to you to not shop there anymore and look for those items in the stores that I mentioned.