Have you guys used Ccleaner?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by wowtgp • Oct 30, 2014.

1. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    If CCleaner for Android is what you're talking about, then yes. There are currently 3 phones in the house and it's one all of them. It does the job pretty well, even though I'm only using the phone version. It quickly points out the big files and cleans out caches no problem. I recommend it to anyone with a phone that isn't moving too fast.

2. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    I have used it and honestly I will tell you that I think that it is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in trying to find a free PC Cleaner. I have been using it now for the last three years and I have to say that it is the best cleaner that I have ever used and if I ever had to recommend a cleaner I really think that it would have to be this one hands down for sure.

3. primaLucid

primaLucidNew Member

Threads:
    I love CCleaner. It is so efficient in cleaning up my computer, and it is one of the better companies out there. The scans are nice and quick, and I feel like my computer just received a nice, thorough, hot shower when I run CCleaner. The feeling of cleaning out malware or little unwanted files or bugs is great. You're doing yourself a HUGE favor with installing CCleaner not just for yourself in terms of computer speed but also for your computer. It is a great product, and I definitely recommend it for anyone interested in speeding up their computer.

4. maxim66

maxim66New Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have and it's definitely helped me in the past. It helped me to get rid of files I didn't want, or care about enough to uninstall. I really like CCleaner, easy to use and quick.

5. zaskolu2014

zaskolu2014New Member

Threads:
    I use CC cleaner of regular bases. Currently I'm using the free version of the software and it offers enough for my needs. It gets rid of the junk from your pc, and makes it run faster. CC cleaner is a must for low end pc.