Have You Heard Of Garcinia Cambogia?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Jasmin Cottontail • Oct 5, 2016.

1. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    That's cool! Have you done Zumba before?

Likewise, I don't often buy products online that I don't need. I check first if I would be able to use it or not and before I buy online I see to it that I've checked for alternatives on local stores before buying the ones available online even though the discounts are very tempting. :p

I was able to sell some antiques before with eBay but I wasn't able to buy any stuff them them. I've tried AliExpress but it's not really Express just how they advertise it since the product I've purchased took almost 60 days before it was delivered.

Have you tried their services already?

2. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I tried Zumba before. It is basically just dancing but it's a bit of a dance plus aerobics for me that's why I settled for cardio hip hop since it can be intense at times and I can play the steps depending on the music.

I also does the same when it comes to buying stuffs online. Check the local stores first and see if they have the item that I need, and if there's none I'll go ahead and order online. I've tried Lazada and Ebay but never tried AliExpress and Amazon yet. Since you've experienced that with Ali Express, I think I won't be trying there anymore since it took almost 2 months for you to get your item delivered, which is too long. May I know what product did you order that it took almost 2 months for it to be delivered?

3. James-M

James-MMember

Threads:
    Most magical pills are over hyped and does not work. Some scientific results might exist but these are extremely low and disappointing. In addition, while taking these magical drugs you still need to control your diet to see results. Without any doubt I can bet that if one continues to eat a high calorie diet, full of junk, combined with double dosage of HCA would yield no results.
    In short, Nops, no product can guarantee weight loss. Do not go by advertisements, just control your calories, eat healthy and have patience, and in no time you will see results.

4. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I have heard of Green Coffee Beans. In fact I got one for myself. I had received an advertisement of it in my facebook account and ordered from there. My friend is also using it and it is effective. I have yet to use it. It arrived yesterday.