Have You Heard Of Hollar.com?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by kamai • Nov 13, 2016.

1. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    A friend recommended this great site with great deals on great items. Unfortunately it is not available in my country so I can't shop there, but I really wanted to share incase anyone here is able to. You can find items such as toys and even some electronics related items. Although I am not able to shop there browsing through it got addicting, plus free shipping with a minimun purchase of $25.

2. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this opportunity however I need to see if it is available at my location or not.

Free shipping for $25 purchase sounds a bit too high.

3. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    The site might be having good deals, but the shipping fees threshold looks pretty high. These days Amazon is delivering even the low cost items without a shipping charge. In this competitive market lower shipping charge is important as well to keep the deals going.

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    My interest is tapped by this site. I am eager to know what is this all about? Any information? Is this another online shopping store? I would like to know if this is available in our place, particularly in the Philippines.

5. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I have not until just now, but it sounds a little intriguing. Just knowing nothing about it, and going off of the name alone, I am going to guess that it is something social media related. I guess there is no better way to find out then going there and finding out.

6. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    I have requested twice from this organization and have had no issues. Both requests touched base inside the time span that was assessed. Will arrange again soon.

7. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately I found out they only do shipping in the US not including Alaska and Hawaii. I hope they do upgrade to being able to ship worldwide someday, their deals are great. For sure the minimum is quite high but I'm sure many nice things can be found including great gifts.

8. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of this yet but I think I'll check it out. I've been looking for some items online to buy for Christmas gifts but I can't seem to find any, and most of them are expensive. I hope this also delivers worldwide so I won't have any problems in receiving the item.

Is this anything like QVC? I was checking it out earlier but when I was about to check out, I can't 'because they only cater within the US and Canada as well.

9. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I just checked out the site it looks like the prices of their items are quite reasonable. I am thinking it's a new site. I haven't heard about it before. I hope I can access it from my country. The free shipping for a $25 purchase is it local or all locations

10. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    25.00 dollars isn't too much if you're buying groceries or Christmas presents. Once you begin buying, you'll easily reach 25.00 dollars worth of items. I figured that out the first time I shopped online. After choosing item after item, the total easily came close to 50.00 dollars.

I think they do this as a reward for purchasing more. You give them more business, they'll pay for your shipping. If you don't give much, you'll have to pay for it. 25.00 dollars may be a lot in other countries but in the United States, it apparently isn't. I'm just thankful they have that offer because most stores don't and shipping can cost a lot with more items you purchase.

11. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard of this site. But it was mentioned that they don't ship to Hawaii and Alaska, so that leaves me out for ordering living in Hawaii. $25 is cheap for free shipping though. Amazon went up in free shipping now to $49 for merchandise and $25 for books. Walmart.com charges went up to $50 too. It's good that there is free shipping. I love to get vitamins from SwansonVitamins.com which charges us in Hawaii an extra 3.95 because it's off mainland USA. Ebates.com is where you can get money back for online and in store shopping in America. Sorry international people Ebates.com is just for America, so far.

12. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of this but I would definitely check it out. I do hope they do ship products to my country. And free shipping for $25 would totally be great in my point of view.