Have You Heard Of Koreanmall.com?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Jasmin Cottontail • Oct 20, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I'm browsing on which CC Cream to buy recently and I stumbled to this website called KoreanMall.com. There are tons of Korean Beauty products that are being sold in that certain website and they even have a half price sale. I've seen CC Creams and BB Creams there and they are all in fine quality (as for the review) and yet they are all inexpensive compared to popular brands like MAC, Revlon, Maybelline and Max Factor.

I'm thinking whether to purchase from this website or not since I've had bad experiences with some "reliable" online shops. I really like the cosmetics that they are selling yet I'm a bit skeptic in buying from it since it's the first time I've seen it.

Are you familiar with KoreanMall? What are your experience with it?

2. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    Hey! Would you happen to know if they ship internationally? You can actually start a startup business locally with the products they're offering. I know most of their endorsers because I'm a big fan of Korean celebrities, so I'm thinking maybe, they're really selling legit and authentic Korean products.

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    I'm not really sure if they ship internationally but probably they are. Since they're accepting orders worldwide though I'm not sure if they offer free shipment.

How can I start up my own business with their products? You mean I can buy wholesale? Yes I do believe the products that they sell are authentic and in high quality. I've researched some of the products that I've seen in their website and most of the reviews are good. I think I'll be trying some of their cosmetics. I just don't know which one to try first since there are plenty of them :)

4. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    I've computed the possible earning you'll get off individual orders but unfortunately, it isn't profitable enough to continue doing business with them if you buy in small amount because you'll be paying big on shipping.
    Example:
    • UPS [​IMG]
      $58.07
    • DHL [​IMG]
      $91.04
    • EMS [​IMG]
      $37.85
    • ECONOMY AIRMAIL [​IMG]
      $0.00

As you can see, most of them charge big for just the shipping except for one which is via Economy Airmail--the problem is, their max weight limit is 2kgs, of what happens when you purchase products that would exceed the limit is that they are going to divide the products in small packets. There would also be some Customs charges. For us to see how this goes, one must try their ordering service first.

I guess the main question is: Do they give discounts in bulk orders?
    If ever you'll be buying from them please let us know so we can probably see how we can setup doing business with this company. :)

5. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    Woah! They are indeed pricey :( Don't they offer free shipment just like with other online stores? I hope they are because it will be less appealing if I'll be paying for shipping fees. Based on my experience when ordering online, the only moment that I can save aside from the virtual store's discount is if they will shoulder the shipping fee. I absolutely won't buy anything online if I'll pay a huge amount for the shipping fee, not unless if it only costs less than $5 :)