Have you noticed the Don't Pay Full blog?

Discussion in Coupons started by limcid • Apr 29, 2013.

1. limcid

limcidActive Member

Threads:
    Okay, it's probably just me but I just noticed how great the Blog is for this forum site! Just click on the "Blog" button at the top. I was really surprised. I like the success percentage information because it can help save you some time when people provide actual feedback on their experience with the coupon or promo code. I've regularly visited sites with similar content looking for GoDaddy codes. I just didn't realize there was such a thing connected to this forum.

Anywho, this is news to me so, I thought I would point it out for those of you that are as non-observant as myself. :p:eek:

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been a member of this forum for awhile, but never noticed the blog. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Since joining this site, I have started using coupons more aggressively. Before I buy anything, I check to see if I can find a coupon for it.

3. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the tip! I have never actually seen the blog, but it looks pretty helpful. I can always use tips and tricks for couponing. :)

4. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen the blog, but it was a while ago. Mainly because I am always searching here to see if anybody has tried something I was thinking of trying before I get it or I want to share an experience. This is a great site - forum and blog! Lots of helpful tips on both and this site has saved me from buying things that would have been a waste of my money.

5. shane002

shane002Banned

Threads:
    Thanks for the tip! I have never actually seen the blog, but it looks pretty helpful. I can always use tips and tricks for couponing.

6. SteeelWoool

SteeelWooolMember

Threads:
    Nice! I never noticed this before. In my opinion, the content on the blog is even better than the ones on these message boards lol. Great stuff man.

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow I didn't even know this forum had a blog and I have been on this forum for awhile

8. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, the blog is pretty helpful. I enjoy this whole site. I am constantly looking for freebies, how to make money online, and like minded people.