Have you returned any gift this year?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by daimashin • Dec 28, 2013.

1. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I returned one gift this year after opening it because I already have it. Having two copies of the same thing isn't what I had in mind so I took it back and got something else. What about you, did you receive any gift you don't like?

2. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    The only gift I returned was a pair of shoes that didn't fit. I just went into the store and got a bigger size. I don't know if that counts for returning since I got the same item back but bigger.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have received some gifts that I don't like, but I think that it would be quite rude to return it to the one that gave it to me, so it's either I just keep it or I will re-gift it if I know someone that can appreciate that gift more than me.

4. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't return anything this year because I have two awesome gadgets, which were the Samsung Note 3 and a Sony Bluetooth headphone. I don't normally return things I have bought because I don't like the whole returning hassle, which is time-consuming. Plus, I do a lot of research and reviews before I actually buy the items, which helps me and that way I don't have to return the item if I don't like because I have made my decisions a few times before I spend the money.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't return any gifts this year because I don't actually receive Christmas gifts. I'm single and an orphan, so there's no one in my life that gives me birthday or Christmas gifts.
    I usually buy gifts for my daughter and a couple of her little friends. Even when I was in a relationship, I don't think I ever returned any gifts.

6. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    No, I haven't returned any gifts that I received this year. Where I live, you have to have a receipt in order to return something and nobody gives me my receipt with my gifts. That would be odd. Even if I were able to return any gifts that I didn't like, I would not do that. I find that very rude. People put a lot of thought into the gifts that they give to people. I'm sure someone I know would be very upset if they found out that I returned one of their gifts that they gave to me.