Have you seen GreenManGaming? 25% off any item.

Discussion in Coupons started by ProForums777 • Sep 7, 2012.

1. ProForums777

ProForums777New Member

Threads:
    Man the greenmangameing website is outstanding. They have such a huge gaming selection too, on top of that, they are offering 25% off everything. Are there any gaming Fanatics here? Well if you are a gamer, you have to check out this deal. Their front page is explosive, it makes you want to surf all day... If you are into PC games, please let me know what you think is the best strategy game out there.

2. Dogged1

Dogged1New Member

Threads:
    Yep, I have to agree that GreenManGaming.com can be a pretty inexpensive way to go. Right now Max Payne 2 is only $4.99. This game will keep you totally immersed until you finally complete it. When I started the original Max Payne, I totally lost all sense of time; I just couldn't leave it alone. Max Payne 3 is now out but if you pick up MP 2 for $4.99, by the time you've completed it, MP 3 should come down to a very reasonable price.

You do need to be aware of what is about to become "Free to Play"(F2P), though. I've invested in games before, only to find that very shortly they became F2P downloads on Steam or another multiplayer server provider.

A great multiplayer strategy game that's been out there a while is Forged Alliance Supreme Commander. There are a tremendous amount of mods and maps available to suit everyone's strategy and style. A totally awesome time to be had!

#2Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012