Have You Started Shopping For Christmas Gifts?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by kaka135 • Oct 16, 2017.

1. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    As compared to last month(October), the cost of gifts is skyrocketing. This is because we are nearing Christmas. I guess that by the end of this month, the prices would have again increased. Therefore, it is better to purchase during this time.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Usually if you wait until the last minute you get better bargains, but last year lots of companies ran promotions early and many good buys sold out. They also started the sales early online, so basically it can pay to shop early. With the interest rate rise in both the UK and the USA perhaps people won't spend as early this year. It's hard to tell, but as it's about giving I'm not going to spend what I don't need. It's more or a gesture the gifts I give, and so once I have found it then it's over for me. Any bargains are extras!

3. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    As you have said there are 10 weeks until Christmas, so, I think there is a plenty of time for think what is the appropriate gifts for the loved ones. I haven't started yet, but I will probably start on 5 December!

4. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    For me it will always be best if you will shop on on stop shop. You should buy items in bulk ideally on 1 store so they probably give you some discount when you buy many items from their store. Do not be shy to ask for a discount and clearly tell them how much would it be if you buy these items all together.