Have you started your Christmas shopping?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Pocs • Sep 2, 2012.

1. soulglazed

soulglazedMember

Threads:
    I don't start mine until around Black Friday. Never have had an issue with not being able to find a product I wanted or crazy crowds or anything, just have to play it smart.

2. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't started Christmas shopping yet. It's only October so I still have a few months. I have started thinking about it for sure and I will be getting started early this year.

3. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    I won't likely start my Christmas shopping until a few weeks before Christmas, around Black Friday.

4. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't started shopping for the holidays yet. I am still busy at school. I also lacking some funds to do shopping. I would just probably set it at around mid November. I would also do some shopping online though majority would be at local Malls and boutiques.

5. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    Thats great your done! Way to go. As for me, I have not yet started to Christmas Shop. I did however knit dh a scarf in the colors he wanted! I will be taking advantage of Black Friday sales.

6. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Yep. I'm done. Didn't have to buy much, and I shopped online.

7. rauh11

rauh11New Member

Threads:
    Not yet started

8. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:

Better get to it. It's November 8th now but pretty soon it'll be December 8th!!

9. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I always get to it after Thanksgiving but I do shop all year long and put away some things, so I won't have to do a rush, rush on shopping. I like to enjoy my holidays, such as going to different shops to look and stroll down the streets looking at different decorations, stop in coffee shops and maybe stop in a bar before going home. So I just like to relax so I won't get all stressed out and look at the other people doing there last minute shopping and enjoy being in the spirit of a happy holiday.

10. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I like to have everything prepared earlier so I started looking for presents for my family and friends. Last year I was too busy to even think of Christmas and left shopping for the last moment and I wasted a lifetime in queues. It was horror! This time I'll order my gifts from some online stores.

11. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    If you guys are planning on taking advantage of Black Friday, be careful. It gets more dangerous every year.

12. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I have, I have brought my father a new mobile phone with big buttons so he can see when he dials numbers. Unfortunately he saw it advertised on the TV and he has asked every member of the family to order him one and he will pay for it, we are pretending it is out of stock because they all know I've got him one. :D

13. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    Ok update: I have officially started! I hope to be done before November is over. I especially can't wait till Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals!

14. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    Not preparing for it. I'd like wait and say if there is any crazy online deals. Online shopping becomes more convenient nowadays.

15. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    No. That is the simple but sad answer. I have not started my Christmas shopping yet but I am aware that I need to start soon. The shops are decorated for Christmas and certain items are flying off the shelves. It has happened in the past where I left certain shopping for too late and missed out which i certainly do not want to happen this Christmas.

So, I will have to get started - thank you for the reminder!

16. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I've gotten most of mine done, but still need some small things for family members. Those are probably the hardest to get together for me. I hate christmas shopping even though it's only once a year. I think the last few things I'm getting I'll do online and have them delivered rather than deal with the cues and stomping crowds.

17. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I decided to do it this way this year. I will go shopping after the holidays so I can save money and get everyone everything that they want instead of having to return the items for something that they do not want. I asked the question first, would that be alright to do for them, even though I always shop throughout the year for them.