Have You Travelled To South Africa?

Discussion in Travel started by tasha • Jan 27, 2015.

1. Florene

FloreneNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, Tasha! I have been to South Africa, but the only place I have visited in South Africa is Kenya. That is my one of the most amazing and most favorite place to see in South Africa. I'm in love with Kenya, according to me that is one of the most peaceful around the world.

2. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes good idea, you will absolutely love it there!!!

Cape town is beautiful and that will be a good idea! I have been to Botswana and it is also nice

There is crime in every country and unfortunately crime is very bad in certain areas but as a tourist you must be sensible and ensure that when you are travelling you have a buddy and you are not displaying jewellery or expensive items for those to be tempted with. If you got the invite...go!

Not all the police are corrupt and I have actually only heard of one case with police. You do need to stick to the places that are safe as the rural areas where there is a lot of poverty will have problems but that is the same in any country

It is very beautiful and tranquil there! There is so much beauty in Africa and South Africa and you couldn't fully describe it unless you are there to experience it for yourself!

#22Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
  3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, talk about a small world! How long ago was your visit to Botswana? Most people who visit fall in love with Botswana, I must say :) -and a lot of people who come to Africa are left enchanted. I think you either love or hate it, and if you love it you love it hard.

Cape Town is definitely on the cards for me this year. No two ways about it. My cousin's having a beach wedding there in November and there's no way I'm missing that lol!

4. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    That's beautiful!! Cape Town and the beach what a combination. I went to Botswana years ago for work and we were only there for a few days but absolutely loved it!!