Have you tried an Office365 Subscription?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by troutski • Jul 31, 2014.

1. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anyone here have an Office 365 subscription for PC? Basically, you can get Microsoft Office and other features for a low monthly or annual rate. It's a subscription based service, but it's convenient if you don't want to purchase the entire Office suite or you don't have a need for every service. It's not that expensive compared to purchasing Office outright. What are your experiences with the subscription? I've been using it for about 6 months now without any major issues.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have tried the subscription, it was convenient to not have to purchase the expensive suite of software that I would not use. My computer crashed so I canceled the subscription until I get my new computer.

3. jdwriter

jdwriterActive Member

Threads:
    I don't even bother subscribing because I can access Word, Excel and Outlook on the web by having a One Drive account for free. That said, if you have to use the extended functionality you could do worse than paying either $5.99 per month or $9.99 per month. However, when all is said and done, why not use the functionality of the free Google docs apps.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tried that, but through my previous company that I worked for. To be honest outside from the great and renewed layout I didn't find it all that interesting. I don't use it that much at home, so I didn't get to play as much with the new features. But from what I used from Word, Excel and Outlook it doesn't differ too much from the previous version.