Have You Tried Being a Fan on Xray Music?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DesignerMum • Oct 25, 2014.

1. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    Xray Music is matching up fans with their preferred music choices and musicians with their possible fans. It pays you 10 cents for each song you listen to and you get to withdraw your earning once you reach $20. They don't pay by any other means but Paypal, so you need a PayPal account. Has anyone given Xray Music a try? How quickly were you able to earn money with their team?

2. enell

enellMember

Threads:
    Yes! I am a Music Xray fan, and I have been since three months, but unfortunately, the only money that i have is 20 cents since then, that's because I only had two songs to listen to in my Music Xray Inbox and nothing more since then! I don't understand whether it is really a waste of time, or there's something that I'm missing, but I have tried everything I could, Like FAQ of the Music Xray web site, and also YouTube and Google searching for tips and advices or anything that could get me songs into my inbox to listen to!! all went to vain! Until now, I still check on my inbox every once in a while! I'll keep you updated with anything that happens! and I hope that you share me with any new Info!