Have You Tried Copper Peptides For Facial Sagging And Wrinkles? You Must!!!

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Sirius • Jan 9, 2018.

1. Sirius

SiriusMember

Threads:
    You can read my story about getting my first wrinkles around the eyes here:

So I tried some really expensive products, but they didn't do the trick. I was just spending piles of money and getting no lasting results. And then God decided to help me! I know I might sound crazy, but it's true. After all the research I'd done, I finally found out about a doctor in US who had created something called copper peptides. His name is Dr. Pickart. I visited his web site and was astounded by all the scientific studies on copper peptides. The studies showed they really worked.

I purchased some of his products for beginners, and let me tell you, they're not expensive at all. At least not for the results you get. After three nights of applying his under eye creme, my crows feet started to diminish visibly. I was praying this would last. And not only it lasted, but it kept getting better. Now, 10 years later, I have less wrinkles than when I was 22. Can you believe this? I can't! The only thing I do is using copper peptides and EXFOLIATING. Exfoliation is really important for skin regeneration, as well. If you visit his web site, you'll be reading for hours.

If you haven't tried copper peptides, I strongly advise you to do so.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do think peptides are really good, but as you pointed out the products are expensive. I will look at the site though to see what the good doctor has come up with. It might be helpful. I need to start exfoliating though. This is something I know I need to do.

3. Sirius

SiriusMember

Threads:
    Dr. Pickart's products are not expensive in my opinion. The prices range from $20-$50, but trust me, they go a long way. You can use a serum/cream from skinbio's web site for almost an year before you run out. That's is a pretty good deal, considering the fact they give long lasting results.

I have bought products which cost $150 that were advertised as the "latest new groundbreaking creams in cosmetics" and there were no improvements in my skin whatsoever. $150 for a tiny bottle of cream - now that's what I call expensive.

4. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    This sounds very interesting as I am always on the lookout for an anti-wrinkle remedy that works! Some of these creams and serums are available on Amazon and eBay and are not expensive at all. I looked at Dr. Picarts website and some of the creams are a bit outside my budget but there are quite a few that are easily affordable. The fact that they last so long makes them well worth the money.

5. Sirius

SiriusMember

Threads:
    The biggest advantage of copper peptides is that you don't need to apply much of the cream/serum on your skin. Their action is so efficient that you only need a drop to cover half of your face. That's why they last so long.

Another plus is the fact that it's not necessary to use them every day. Again, this is thanks to their strength and long lasting mode of action. When you apply the cream to your skin, it sends signals to your cells to regenerate. These signals can last for days.

If you decide to try them out, I would advise you to start with the products for beginners first. They're milder and will give your skin time to adjust and get used to them. Don't go for Super Cop right away - it's very strong for a newbie.

6. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I am a senior and my mantra is to drink plenty of water and apply fresh aloe vera gel on my face and hands. Aloe vera grows in my garden. It is the cheapest and the best.

7. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I don't have many wrinkles but I notice that my jaw line is beginning to sag a little. I actually don't think there is much that can be done about facial sagging no matter how effective a cream is. It might mask wrinkles but sagging is just something that happens with time and I've tried all sorts of creams and potions but it makes no difference. I even tried exercises without success. I guess I will just have to grow old gracefully ... sigh ..

8. Sirius

SiriusMember

Threads:
    Hi, littlewitch66.

Copper peptides DO help with facial sagging. They increase collagen and subcutaneous fat, which give structure to the skin. Of course, you can't expect a face-lift-surgery type of effects, but they will help. Why don't you give them a try? You have nothing to lose.

Which facial exercise program have you tried? I've tried FlexEffect, but I only targeted the area around the eyes and my eyebrows. I definitely saw a difference. I haven't done exercises for my jaw area though and I cannot say if they work on that particular feature.

9. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    @Sirius@Sirius Yes perhaps I shouldn't write it off until I've tried it although I am 67 now so the ageing process is really grabbing hold of me! I tried some exercises I found online but I probably gave up too soon. I've had some back teeth out too which I think doesn't help as they support your jaw to an extent.

10. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    I have not tried it in fact i have never heard of it, but after reading several comments and reviews i'm very interested to try it.

11. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    Have there been any adverse reactions to it/side effects? I only ask because I'm usually allergic to most skin creams and masks, (or hypersensitive if not allergic.) Also, has anybody reported this to work for bags under the eyes? NOT dark circles, I'm talking about puffy bags, the kind that are there all the time, not just in the morning. Hereditary under eye bags. I'm still searching for something to help tighten the skin in that area. Thanks. Will check out the link anyway... :)

12. Sirius

SiriusMember

Threads:
    Hi, Natasha.

There haven't been any adverse reactions. In fact, copper peptides are anti-inflammatory, they reduce skin redness. These peptides were first discovered when Dr. Pickart was searching for a compound that would speed up the healing process of wounds and skin burns. It turned out copper peptides did the trick and it was only later when it became evident that they decrease wrinkles, as well.
    You can read the studies on his web site.

However it is advised to start out slowly with the peptides and work your way up step by step, because one's skin has to adapt first. There are creams with different strengths, if you decide to give them a try, start with the products with the lowest potency. I have heard about people getting skin reactions when they had started with the strongest cream Super Cop right away.

13. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    Okay, got it. And thank you! I just saw an ad in a magazine last night advertising some kind of new skin cream with a "miracle" flower in it (already a no-no for me because I'm sure my skin isn't going to approve of any type of flower being rubbed on it, even if it's just tiny particles in the skin cream.) They said back in the old days the tigers would rub against these flowers and roll around in them after battle and that would help them heal. The whole time I just kept thinking, so even if it did work for the tigers, what on earth does this have to do with skin care? :D:D
    Thanks again :)