Have You Tried Mystery Shopping?

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Deeishere • May 27, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Mystery Shopping is when you visit stores, restaurants, and various retailers and note their service to you. I have heard of people getting free car repairs, free dinner, massages etc. I was wondering has anyone tried this and how was your experience. I have thought about it, but I really don't want to drive all over town to do is.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have mystery shopped on and off for years. YOu can get a lot of great things by mystery shopping. I think my favorite was a free oil change, plust I have had some great meals.but you do have to make sure you sign up with a reputable mystery shopping company, there are some scammers out there. Also, attention to detail is critical,,as myself and too many people have been rooked out of shop payment because the guidelines were unclear, some information was missing..or some detail was omitted in the phone call. Also, unless you get a shop that requires no payment you have to pay upfront for services, so unless you can afford it, steer clear of mystery shopping

3. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    Sounds interesting. Really, I think I need to do some research about this.

if you try it, share your opinion. ;)