Have you tried the Ninja?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by amurphy46 • Jul 17, 2012.

1. amurphy46

amurphy46New Member

Threads:
    I saw all these infomercials raving about this Ninja. "An all in one machine for the kitchen. You will never need another blender or mixer, or icee machine again". Of course me being optimistic had to try it out. So for Christmas last yea I asked everyone I knew for a Ninja. Of course I wasn't going to pay for one before I knew if it worked. We got one for Christmas and it is without a doubt the best kitchen blender/mixer/ice crusher I have ever had. We put ice cubes in it and blended it for just a few moments and it was like playing with snow. I blend anything I can think of in it. I put tomatos cut in half along with onions barely cut, cilantro, serrano peppers and some limemake some salsa that will blow you away. Not a single chunk to be found. I love this machine and tell anyone I talk to to get one. :D

2. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Well I'm glad to hear about an informercial product that actually works! I've never heard of the Ninja before, but I'm definitely going to consider buying one for the future. I've dug into some other reviews and they've all said that the product actually delivers!

3. amurphy46

amurphy46New Member

Threads:
    It really is a great product. I hope once you get one you are not disapointed. Kohls usually has them on sale.

4. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    I hadn't even heard about the Ninja. but then again, I'm not someone who loves spending a lot of time in the kitchen. However, with that being said, I love knowing that when i go to the store with the thought of having ot buy an incredible blender/mixer that I can find this device and buy with confidence. Thanks so much for the heads up here. The Ninja will make the short list for when I go shopping for this type of gadget.

5. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    My husband was dying to get a new blender since our last one didnt make it and he actually purchased one last month. It really is a great blender! It doesn't do the ice thing as well as I thought BUT it does shred ice better than any blender Ive ever used which is ok by me. Im not a big blender user - I prefer food processors. I use blenders for smoothies and such but he makes many sauces and such in the blender and he loves it. I haven't tried the dough attachment yet since I have a KitchenAid stand mixer which I prefer to use for all my baking needs but my hubby wants to try making pizza dough in there to see how it comes out. Thus far we haven't been disappointed.

6. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    I hadn't even heard any comment about that product. I agree that the informercial often a little tricky, so it is gratifying to learn that a product like that really works. In my house we don´t have any blender or style cutter like this, so I'll keep in mind when buying. A product like this is practical in any kitchen, even those who only receive food made. Thanks for the comment.

7. amurphy46

amurphy46New Member

Threads:
    I didn't know the Ninja had a dough attachment. I will have to look in to it. Thanks for the heads up.

8. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love mine! Best thing in my kitchen, it does everything. I've had it for over a year now and we still use it at least 3 times a week.. but usually more than that. I highly recommend it!

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love mine too. I got mine for $20 at a Cyber Monday online sale. Infomercial products are usually junk but the Ninja actually delivers. I also like that it has a big jar, unlike the tiny Magic Bullet jar ,which makes small child sized drinks.

10. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard of the Ninja and wondered if it lived up to all its hype. After all I have actually purchased the magic bullet and wasn't too impressed with it. Just didn't seem to be as powerful as it was outlined in the informercial. So, I had to wonder if the Ninja was really that great as well. Thank you for the review on this product, I now know that it would be worth the investment to consider buying one in the future.

11. Meowmie

MeowmieMember

Threads:
    My food processor died last week. (stupid plastic parts) I Loved that thing. I went to Amazon to order another one and they don't sell that model anymore, and replacement parts are no longer available for that model. So I set out to find a new one. I started by looking at all food processors, I totally overlooked the Ninja. My experience with things that were sold on TV were not good.

I couldn't really find what I needed, so I rearranged things by customer reviews. To my surprise, Ninja was at the top!!! The reviews fit what I found in this thread, so I threw it in my cart. 2 days later I was back in business. I've only used it a few times, but my only complaint so far was it took me awhile to figure out how to get each of the lids on! (no, I'm not stupid, and yes I normally read instructions but this being my.. I think 6th food processor I made the mistake of skipping that part. not smart)

Thanks for the reviews on here, it made a difference.

12. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I have the Ninja and love it. My husband and I make fresh smoothies almost every other day. We've also made cookie dough, bread dough and so much more. The Ninja is well worth it's price. The opportunities are endless on what you can make.