Have You Tried Withdrawing Paypal Funds?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by chiofthenorns • Jun 1, 2015.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you. It seems like you can only reach them via Facebook, so I guess if I wanted to know more then I would have to PM them. They seem to only do transactions via EON or BPI, and I don't have accounts on both banks, so we'll see if they accept BDO. Thank you for the info! :)

2. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    I've withdrawn money before but I've never experienced what you experienced. You shouldn't even withdraw little amounts of money. I think it depends on what type of bank you have and what country you are from. Generally, where I am from and due to my situations, my bank doesn't take any fees and PayPal only takes about 5 to 6 dollars a fee.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I think they also do smartmoney transactions. Anyway, you are very much welcome. :)

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually PM'd the admin and he said he can only transfer via EON and BPI. I noticed that BPI's savings account requires a maintaining balance of P500, so maybe when I have P500 to spare then I will then open a bank account. Too bad he doesn't offer Smart Money or BDO.

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Oh, I am sorry about that. I have a BPI account and as far as I know, they really don't require you to have a maintaining balance of 500 pesos.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I see. I remember when I opened my Smart Money account, I didn't pay any initial deposit, I only paid P100 for the card. When I applied for a BDO account, I only made an initial deposit of P50, so opening those 2 accounts didn't cost me much. How much did you deposit initially in your BPI account? I intend to just get the savings account..

7. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    PayPal withdrew from their account and put the money in my bank and it didnt cost anything at all. I did order the paypal debit card, though. You link it your paypal account and use it like any other debit card. It has charges, but no where near 6$ for one transaction.

8. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I am not really sure about all the requirements because my previous company was the one that processed my BPI account, but I think you have to make an initial deposit of P500 but there is no need to have a maintaining balance of P500 once you have already activated it through the ATM machine.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I see. I guess I can withdraw the P500 then when the card is activated, since I have a lot of unexpected expenditures. I will get to it when I have the time. Thank you again for the info! :)

10. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah, that is pretty much what I know. You're very much welcome. :)

11. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use my PayPal debit card for many transactions, which eliminates the need to do a bank transfer. I don't know if the PayPal debit cards are available for your country, but it's definitely worth checking into, and on top of the fee savings, I get money back on certain transactions. It's not a lot, but every little bit helps these days.

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    And it seems like BPI doesn't charge you when you do a transaction using their ATM's. In BDO and Smart Money, you still get charged P5 when you withdraw in the BDO ATM, it's not even a foreign ATM, it's their own ATM. No wonder SM Malls just keep on multiplying everywhere. Henry Sy is such a clever businessman. Lol.

13. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah, BPI won't charge you even a single cent when you use their ATM machines. :) Oh, really? It looks like you have got more reasons to switch from BDO to BPI now. :D

14. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    True, :) BPI doesn't even have interbranch deposit fees, while as always BDO has once again thought of that way to make more money off of it's members. Is that account what you used to verify your Paypal? I googled and you should have used BPI ePrepaid.

15. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Actually, my Paypal account isn't verified yet, but so far, I am not having problems with withdrawing my funds. Hopefully, I wouldn't have to go through issues in the future. :)

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, you have a limit of around P20,000 to use to buy stuff online or to send money to another Paypal user if you have an unverified account. Once you hit that limit, you can't be able to transact anymore, so you will eventually need to verify it in the future. :)

17. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I don't know why, but Paypal has already lift my sending and receiving limits. I still am not a verified user though.

18. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Interesting.. I'm guessing it's because you already attempted to verify your account but it failed, so they just lifted your sending and receiving limits. After all, they also took $6, so they figured that the person sincerely tried to get verified, so it must be a real person. So they lifted all the limits and the only thing missing is a correct bank account to verify your identity. Good for you then! :)

19. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Hahaha. Yes, I guess so. Probably because I have already informed one of their customer service representatives about my concern, and they have reassured me a couple of times that there is really no need to worry, and they won't ban/block my account, so yeah, I am pretty lucky. :)

20. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I must be lucky to live in the UK because I never receive charges to withdraw my money into my bank account - from either PayPal or my bank - and it only takes seconds before it is in my bank account. The only time I receive a charge is when someone pays me. For example: PostJoint is a site that pays me for publishing guest posts and PayPal will take $0.50 from each payment they make to me.