Have You Watched Breaking Dawn Part 2?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by lindbergh • Nov 17, 2012.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just finished watching Breaking Dawn Part 2. I was turned off by part 1 so I wasn't expecting anything special out of the movie. To my surprise, I enjoyed every second of it. The movie is very well made, the characters maintain their charm throughout. Witty dialogue and funny moments keep the movie fresh and the final "battle" at the end is really exciting and full of tension.

Bella, Edward, Jacob and company made one heck of a movie with this final take on the Twilight Saga. It's the perfect ending to such a wonderful series.

2. ridwan sameer

ridwan sameerNew Member

Threads:
    *Spoiler alert*

I actually liked it, not watched a single other of the twilight movies but i quite enjoyed this. The part that pissed me off was when the fight scene turned out to not even happen -_-

3. lindbergh

Threads:
    We could blame that on the author. But I think it probably was for the best that the final fight with the Volturi did not happen because a lot of vamps and wolves did not make it. It's more family-friendly that way.

4. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't see it yet. It's been hard to get away at the moment, but I'm glad to hear the ending is family friendly. I'm surprised how many young kids follow this. A friend's six year old has seen the first 2 movies.

5. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't seen this movie. Actually I haven't heard of this one until last week. Is this similar to Twilight? I'm not a huge fan of the vampire mystical thing.

6. lindbergh

Threads:
    Well, actually this is a vampire mystical movie. It's the last part of the twilight saga. So if you didn't like the first two because of its setting, I'm not sure if you'll like this.

Even though the ending is family friendly, the fight scenes are brutal so beware.

7. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    The first set of movies sucked big time for me that's why I didn't bother myself to watch the last part. However, based from the reviews, I guess I'll be giving it a try and download a high quality copy from pirate bay.

8. lindbergh

Threads:
    I agree that the previous movie installments in the Twilight saga have been less than stellar. I especially hated Breaking Dawn Part 1. I really had my doubts on part 2 as well. But thanks to the persuasion of my girlfriend, we watched it. And to my surprise, I really had a fun time.

9. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Thanks for the information. I also did not enjoy Breaking Dawn Part One, in fact..it traumatized me in more ways than one. I was hesitant to watch Part Two...but now that I read this thread, I will be watching it this afternoon! Looking forward to it now...!

10. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I still haven;t watched this movie but I've been hearing very good reviews from friends and all over the internet. I;ve been hearings lots of cries too so I suspect that this movie is really good. I still haven't have the perfect time to watch this with my girlfriend because she is busy at work and I am busy in medicine school. Hopefully next weekend we will be able to watch this.