Have You Watched The Movie "chloe"?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by sidney • May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass, You got a good point there. That didn't cross my mind at all. The "one true love" really isn't the most pretty one all the time. It's more about how you felt towards that person. Yeah the plot would suck if Chloe was unstable. But the story was unique, I have to say I liked the plot. Not your usual Hollywood movie.

2. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It can be more frustrating in that instance, because the ex girlfriend isn't all that beautiful, yet she still has a hold on your boyfriend that you don't, even though you are prettier. Know what I mean? It can be a very frustrating situation, and the current girlfriend would be more inclined to develop an obsession with the ex in these circumstances than within any other, I feel.

I agree. It wasn't your usual Hollywood movie, but it was a bit predictable. Even so, I really enjoy ed the movie!!

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass, But it can be avoided right? The current bf should just not make it known that their "one true love" is a different person, and not them. So no competition and obsession will happen. Yeah I hope to stumble upon other Hollywood movies that have a different plot. Gonna check out "Lovelace" when I have the time.

4. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes but i didn't watch it religiously. I watched it with my friends and i wasn't really into the movie so i didn't pay close attention. I don't really remember the plot. If i remember correctly, Julianne Moore and Amanda Seyfried are in the movie and they sort of have a sexual relationship or something like that.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, they had, but it was really just a one time thing, and Amanda actually died in that movie. It was a unique movie, not one of the normal plots that you usually see, so I suggest that you watch it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.