Having trouble finding a gift?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by jleadbet • Dec 4, 2012.

1. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I'm having trouble finding a soft pretzel maker in any stores. After Thanksgiving a few drug stores had them advertised for $12. They've been out every time I go, even Kohls didnt have them. I can find them online, but I just found it funny that of all things, I can't find a soft pretzel maker. Any stores been out of something you're looking for?

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    That is a bit funny considering they're usually pretty common. I'm not looking for a specific product necessarily, but a friend of mine loves the classic movie-based rudolph stuff. Popcorn tins, mugs, etc. It just needs to rudolph....every single year I see TONS of it. Seriously an obnoxious amount. This year, when I'm looking for things of that nature for him? Hardly anything at all!

3. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    I would think Amazon would have at least one of these and if not Amazon, Ebay surely would have them. My problem with finding a gift is just finding something nice that everyone will like. I don't like giving the usual sweater and slipper type gifts, but it's hard coming up with something different every year.

4. blurinoctober

blurinoctoberActive Member

Threads:
    This is why I go to the internet or make my own gifts. If I have a set thing in mind, it never fails that I won't be able to find it in a store somewhere, so I'll almost always just look alone. I also handmade some of my gifts this year so I just didn't have to worry about it.