Healthiest drink?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by 003 • Apr 25, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't drink much beverages. I only have one since water is not considered to be. I don't drink sodas, any alcoholic beverages, juice with artificial flavorings, but I drink 2-5 cups of green tea a day. I've heard that it's one of the healthiest drinks out there. It is full pack of antioxidants, which help eliminate free radicals, the precursor of cancer and the ones responsible for making us look old. I know a lot of people who don't like it. They find it acrid and I find them weird. I was quite lucky because I grew up where tea is a commodity and very common as a drink. I did not have that chance to dislike it. So it is very easy and normal for me to drink it.

2. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I still think water is the healthiest drink. I enjoy drinking tea but always add too much sugar, thus taking away from the healthy benefits. I do drink soda sometimes, but I have cut back a lot and only have one every few days or so. Fruit smoothies are also very healthy, but I almost consider them a snack or meal replacement rather than a beverage.