Hello Everyone!

Discussion in Look Who Found Us! (Introduce Yourself) started by Cabaline • Sep 5, 2017.

1. Cabaline

CabalineNew Member

Threads:
    Hi, nice to meet you all!

I'm female, 23 and you can call me Cab! I'm a newly trained teacher but I still consider myself to be a student :)
    In my spare time, I enjoy reading, playing video games and I write articles online! :D
    I'm quite the saver and I inherited my love for deals from my dad who is forever a bargain hunter.

It's a pleasure to meet you all and I can't wait to see you all around the forums :D

2. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    Welcome to the forum my friend @Cabaline@Cabaline . I hope you have read the rules. I am looking forwad to reading your posts. I also hope you will adjust here as fast as I did. Glad to know the saving culture you inherited from your dad. Nice to meet you. :)

#2Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2017
  3. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon RasheedMember

Threads:
    Hello Cab nice to meet you and you are most welcome here.I hope that you will definitely enjoy your time here with so many members.I am glad to know that you do very good jobs in your spare time.Everyone here is just like a new student.I will be happy to see you on other posts in this forum.

4. Cabaline

CabalineNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the warm welcome MildredTabitha and Haroon Rasheed :D
    I'm glad to hear that you have both settled in very quickly here, it makes me feel very comfortable and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in about the forum :)
    I look forward to interacting with you on other posts!

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hello and welcome to the forum. You'll find all sort of interesting topics to post to and coupons here too. Hope you enjoy yourself as well as learn something too. Good luck. Gain welcome to the forum!

6. NicholasMukuha

NicholasMukuhaActive Member

Threads:
    Hello Cab? Welcome aboard forum D.P.F, this is NicholasMukuha speaking. choosing to be part of us is one of the best decisions you have made. In here, there are lots of friendly people. I like to call them brothers and sisters from another mother.

As for your article writing, you can also get very good ideas from here, as there are numerous helpful forums. So sit back, relax and discuss.

7. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Hi Cabaline, you are welcome to the forum. I am Theodore but normally referred to as Heatman by my friends, I am glad you have decided to join us in this community. I am certain that you would enjoy your time here with us and I eagerly looking forward to reading your post and commenting as well.

Also I am a teacher as well, and on that note you deserve another welcome. You are highly welcome once more my dear.

8. Kiama

KiamaMember

Threads:
    Hello @Cabaline@Cabaline. It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum. Am also kind of new here and am adjusting pretty quickly and am sure you will too.

9. Cabaline

CabalineNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you very much for the warm welcomes :D

Thank you @Heatman@Heatman ! Thank you, what do you teach, if you don't mind me asking? :)

@NicholasMukuha@NicholasMukuha I had not thought that I might get inspiration for my articles from here! Thank you for the suggestion, that could be very helpful :)

#9Sep 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2017
  10. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    @Cabaline@Cabaline My specialty is in English language and Literature. It's a secondary school that I teach at. The name of the the school is Model High School (MHS) Amechi, Enugu State. We have about one hundred and fifty (150) teachers that I am aware of working in the school and most of them are actively committed to doing their jobs, although there are lazy ones.

I started working in the school almost a year back now and it's been a very nice experience to add in my work portfolio. Currently, I handle Senior Secondary Student 1, and they are comprised of about one and and fifty (150) students under my care. It's my duty to teach them, give them test and prepare their exam questions as well as mark their scripts and compile their results.

My students are quite fun be with, although I try very much not to be attached and playful with them in order to avoid unnecessary insults and embarrassment. I really enjoy my teaching profession and hope to continue in it for a very long time.

#10Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2017