Hello from Canada

Discussion in Look Who Found Us! (Introduce Yourself) started by Miaka_M • Oct 14, 2013.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Hello, my name is Miaka but you may call me Mia. I am from Canada and I enjoy shopping just as much as the next person. I love clothes shopping, grocery shopping, accessory shopping and definitely home decor shopping. I am always on the look out for money saving tips and coupons and I hope that I learn a lot from this community. Thank you for having me and I hope to see you all around.

2. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    Hey there Miaka, welcome to forum don'tpayfull. I wonder why all women love shopping? :) Now seriously, you will find a lot of useful info here, hope to see you around.

3. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    Hi Mia, welcome to dontpayfull forum. I'm sure you will learn tips how you can save money in shopping. You can also see where to find good stuffs. This is a good site. For sure you will have fun.

4. JaNacion

JaNacionNew Member

Threads:
    Hey Mia welcome to dontpayfull forum.You are new, so I hope you will find your way to save money and enjoy shopping.

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hello fellow Canuck! Enjoy the forums :)

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    hey I'm sure you will have fun in this forum and also see and learn a lot of useful tips, ideas and reviews!!
    I have never been to Canada, but I would love to visit eventually!!