Hello!

Discussion in Look Who Found Us! (Introduce Yourself) started by lookatalthea • Nov 11, 2015.

1. lookatalthea

lookataltheaMember

Threads:
    Hi! I'm so excited to share secrets about not paying full! I am not in the best health right now, waiting for surgery unfortunately, so I can't work. My husband and I are down to just his income, which is not enough. Also he likes to spend money. Our major downfall is food cost. We spend SO much on food! Not really because we consume a lot of it, but because food is just expensive. So basically, I'm here looking for any tips to save a dollar here or there. Why would I pay full price if I don't have to?

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Welcome to the forum. You can get some pretty good tips on here. i refound a site that apparently I knew about before, and one that I plan to shop at. I think you will get some good ideas in terms of saving, and stretching a dollar on the site. Most of the people here have common sense ideas about saving money.

3. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    Hi there, welcome to the forum. I hope you find a lot of useful information, and I hope you've also got some stuff to share with us!

I look forward to seeing you around.