Hells Kitchen On DVD

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Waynefire • Jun 20, 2012.

1. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I know that many people like to watch Gordon Ramsey on television, but did you know some of this shows are coming out on DVD! I recently seen an advertisement on television for Hells Kitchen being on DVD. I must say this DVD does hold some promise and can easily make me get more of the feelings and touches of this show.

2. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    That is great news! I really like this show and cannot wait to buy my own copies! Is this for only past seasons or are they keeping it up to date on the current seasons as well?

3. Pocs

PocsActive Member

Threads:
    I have purchased several tv series on DVD, just to get the special features, deleted scenes, commentary and things like that. My husband just bought Destination Truth, for that very reason. (totally worth it, by the way)
    That being said, I would buy any Gordon Ramsey series! I love his shows, can you image the behind the scene extras?

4. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I do watch a couple of his series. I've followed Hells Kitchen, but on cable, for most seasons. It is ridiculous how many commercials they play during these types of shows. But I just have my computer nearby, and entertain myself during those parts. But it seems with a lot of shows, it is nice to watch on your own time and you can watch them back to back instead of waiting a week.