Help Finding Part Time Income Online.

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by pafjlh • Jan 18, 2015.

1. vdenayb23

vdenayb23Member

Threads:
    You are going to have to work on multiple sites to make a bit of money what I started doing is 1) I sell stuff on Facebook I added groups in my local city and I started selling things like video games,clothes,baby clothes,Home decor,and thing of that nature. Then 2) I use mobile apps like apptrailer it gives you points for watching videos and promotions and things 500 points -0.50 cents they pay via Paypal you can cash out after every 500 points but a trick I learned is that the 5 point videos you can watch over and over again and you don't have to watch the hole video the first clip you do but once the second little clip plays you can go back so I would do this multiple times then there is the apps checkout51 and ibotta these two apps give you rebates on you going grocery shopping its good apps I also use reward TV which I let the app run on my phone whenever I don't use it (like when its on the charger) to collect up points. Then 3) I use a site called postloop you post comments on different blog forums and collect points every 100 points =5$then there is humanatic where you listen to phone calls and seperate them. I enjoy slice the pie because i really enjoy music so if you like music that will work good for you you just listen to music and write reviews on it Tip* the longer the review the better. Oh yeah if you go to walmart alot get the app called walmart savings catcher you scan all your recipts then you get cash back when they find a prodcut cheaper in another store (you get paid the difference). I also use bing rewars when searching and surfing the web you earn points for gift cards. You can also go on call center qa were its like a mystery shopper job but over the phone you get 5$ per completed call then you do a review survey really easy usertesting and youeye are food sites for when you are testing websites you get 10$ per complted task then there is foap if you have an iphone you can sell your iphone pictures for 5$ a picture be artistic with you pictures and they will sell like hot cakes doing all these I make any where between 300-500$ a month the big work at home job I am waiting for is sigtrack.net were you prcess signature it was super easy and I mad 1586$ while on my assignment! Good luck

2. debbie24

debbie24New Member

Threads:
    If you have a college degree or are currently enrolled in college and think you have the skills to tutor math, science, English or social studies, tutoring online might fit you perfectly. Check out Tutor.com, where tutors work as independent contractors and earn around $10 to $14 per hour based on the subject and hours worked. Very active tutors can earn anywhere from $800 to $1,600 a month.

3. jamiew23

jamiew23Member

Threads:
    I've been trying to make money online for so long and have tried everything from paid to click to surveys. I would say the best way to make money is so make a blog or website and share your passion alongside Google adds and affiliate links!

Did you know Amazon has an affiliate program? It's a great way of making some extra money if you're good with your words!

If writing isn't you're thing then Fiverr is really good as you can sell pretty much anything from designing a logo to shouting out someone's name in the middle of the high street, it's quite bizarre at times!

4. wameyo

wameyoNew Member

Threads:
    Getting online jobs that pay well is quite a task. Occasionally you may land a gig but they'll pay you peanuts. One thing that I've come to realize that helps folks get gigs online is a nice portfolio. Just create your own nice portfolio and keep updating it. The best thing would be to start a website and showcase your stuff. Be it writing, graphic designing etc.

5. jamiew23

jamiew23Member

Threads:
    Creating and keeping your portfolio up to date is a good way of advertising your skills :) Obviously the hardest thing to do is get your work out there which takes time but once you've got a few customers you're name will spread and you may even get people that come back for more jobs at a later date!

6. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    If you do a few small tasks like paid blog posting or surveys, then you can get a small fund for building a website, and going on from them, perhaps promoting affiliate links of blogging with adverts.

7. Harmony Lassen

Harmony LassenNew Member

Threads:
    I haven't had much success with online jobs aside from freelance writing. I tried doing online surveys, like E-poll and Global Test Market, but those aren't very reliable because it is easy to get screened out and the surveys aren't worth many points. Careeruilder is a good website for finding jobs that are hiring if you're ever interested in doing jobs that aren't just online.

8. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I visited the site but couldn't locate the register or join us option. So, how does one join...?

9. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSportsActive Member

Threads:
    I definitely suggest this to anyone who is a student in a higher stage in their education(college, high school, etc.)because I have seen firsthand how lucrative being a tutor is. There is also an upside to it, because you are getting paid to help someone and their future, and if that is not awesome, then I do not know what is.

10. joyful728

joyful728Active Member

Threads:
    I have heard you can teach online (through Skype I think?) to students overseas. I am not sure which company though. If anyone has heard of it, please let me know as I am interested too.

11. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    A lot of the online money-earning sites is considered to be "beermoney" because you pretty much only earn enough for you to go out and get beers...it's not, in any way, a source of steady income that can make you good money for the rest of your life.

My friends have told me of some transcribing websites but I am leery of using those. I would suggest, to earn money, see if you are qualified to do private tutoring or dog walking or baby sitting.

12. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    I was going to suggest this site as well. The woman that runs the site has TONS of information about all different kinds of jobs where you can work at home. Another site to look at is

. (work at home moms=wahm). Hope this helps.

13. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, S.O Price, I too use that one ( wahm.com) from time to time! I also like it because if there's a site you want reviews on, they tend to have a long discussion thread on there. So you're able to glean a lot of first hand information from people who've been there and done it :) You can also sign up to the newsletters for both and stay abreast of what's out there!

14. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that quite a few of the jobs I've checked into require newer technology. Most of y'all probably have that available, but I don't, so I don't qualify for many of the jobs, since I have Vista and ios 6. It takes money to make money, so when I get enough, I'll upgrade, but for now, I'm stuck using what I've got.

15. Kteabc

KteabcNew Member

Threads:
    There are some great forums out there where current WAH people talk about the ways they make $. WAHM is a good one. I've found that if I just find a task I'm good at and stick to that it is easier to make a little side money. Mturk is a good site and it pays quickly. Swagbucks is an easy site to earn gift cards to thousands of places. Odesk has tons of freelance work from transcription to virtual assistant. You just have to dive in and start working. It isn't easy.

16. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    I hear you. I've been in that same spot where I needed to upgrade my ISP, my phone or something in order to take advantage of additional opportunities. Sometimes one just has to bite the bullet and do it. One step forward, two steps backward, I guess. Sigh...

17. ColBatGuano

ColBatGuanoNew Member

Threads:
    Postloops isn't bad for making a few bucks. There is a new alternative called

that is similar and allows you to cash out whenever you want.

18. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The Forum Wheel is very much in its infancy and hasn't even been up a month. I too am with PostLoop, and like that sort of thing, i.e paid forum posting, and The Forum Wheel appeal to me. I will be registering with them, but as with all new sites that don't have the benefit of having been tried and tested, I'll proceed with care and see how it pans out! I hope that it's more similar to PostLoop that say, Paid Forum Posting with its rigid rules :) You don't want anybody breathing down your neck for missing out a coma or something silly like that LOL

19. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I don't understand what the Amazon affiliate program is, how does it work?

20. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I've had some success with selling in the Facebook Local Groups, but it's hit and miss. It definitely depends on what you're selling, how low you're willing to go, whether you will meet the buyer somewhere to exchange, which I sometimes do, depending upon the item, time of day, how my car's running, etc., and also the time that you post your items or bump the posts. I haven't found the magical times yet, but some seem to be early morning, when people are waking up for work, lunch time, and early evening. I haven't discovered the best time for weekend sales yet, but I'm working on it.