Help Finding Part Time Income Online.

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by pafjlh • Jan 18, 2015.

1. ellajanelle

ellajanelleMember

Threads:
    I just recently discovered this online money-making trend and I tried signing up for some PTC sites. I'm still exploring, though, since I still find the sites a bit complicated and tiresome. The pay is quite low, too, but if you're just looking for extra cash then you should consider signing up. There are hundreds of websites online that pay you for a number of tasks. You just have to be careful in selecting the best sites that actually pay.

2. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:

I have used a couple of the sites you mentioned, and I do agree they are not very helpful. Recently, I signed up with a website called Fancy hands. You work as an Virtual Assistant doing small tasks. For example, clients submit request through Fancy Hands requesting assistance with scheduling appointments, writing reports or articles, researching information, or booking flights. Sometimes the tasks may take some time to complete, and other times it may take a few minutes. You work as an independent contractor, and receive payment through Dwolla. You complete an application and if accepted, you have to complete a couple of tasks. All assignments are reviewed by a mentor before they are sent to the client. You can also go to a couple of other websites for working at home. I have listed the links below which I hope will help you out. Good Luck!

3. yvannahgeorgianne

yvannahgeorgianneNew Member

Threads:
    I'm from Philippines as well and having a hard time from sites such as odesk and freelancer. I've read a lot of blogs and read about postloop, onlinejobs.ph and 199jobs.com. You might want to try that out too. I've seen 199jobs.com and that seems to be a really promising. You don't even need a paypal account for payment. Your bank accounts can serve as a mode of payment.

4. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    I agree, I've worked with slice the pie. But, I thought the payout was 10. I guess it has changed since I've done work for them. I haven't worked with them in about a year. It actually is fun work.

5. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    It's very difficult to find jobs and then actually get hired for them. It just depends on your skills too and how much time you have to devote to it. There are Get Paid To sites, and work from home call center jobs, the list goes on. Check out DBHW Fans YouTube channel. She has a ton of videos for legitimate jobs from home and she has a website too. I've found a couple from her. But you're probably going to have to take on more than one job to make a decent amount of money. It's hard to find ones that are worth your time and even then you still don't get paid as much as you're putting in effort. It's a dog eat dog world.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I agree with ACSAPA and others have earned a living selling on e-bay and other selling sites. There's junkables.com too. The down side is you've got to mail it to the buyer. People have gone to thrift shops pick up cheap things and sell it. Sellers like non breakable things to sell and not too heavy items to sell because of the mailing. I'm looking it because we have things after decades of living we got stuff we don't want anymore and would like to sell. Good luck on your quest for income online! Survey sites takes about 6 months for $10 usually.:confused: Good ones are surveyspot.com and inboxdollars.com.

7. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    I wonder if it could be helpful to all of us who are looking to turn online earning into at the least a part time income if we could compile some of the threads on here about these websites and opportunities and have a list of sites that the users here can actually vouch for and categorize them. Does that make sense? It's late, lol.
    Like, if someone could comb through and make a list of the ones mentioned and verified to be profitable by our forum users and then make it like a sticky thread?