Help for online shopping

Discussion in Online Shopping started by marloswilliam • Oct 16, 2012.

1. marloswilliam

marloswilliamNew Member

Threads:
    Now a days, online shopping is very popular way to buy clothes and other kind of things very easily. I also want to purchase some best quality clothes that will be available in affordable rates. Please give your suggestions regarding from where I can buy such type of clothes and outfits.

2. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    If you want to try out online shopping then Amazon comes to mind. There are a bunch of gems in Amazon that needs to be found. You just need to be patient and persevering and I'm sure that you will find exactly what you are looking for.

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    That would be Ebay for me.

You can get both new and used clothes there for really good prices. Just watch out for the fees and shipping costs. Those can make it not worth it sometimes if you're not careful.

4. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    There are also stores who uses facebook profile and I think you can just search it via facebook search box. Its best to actually buy something from someone who is located just nearby your city or just within your country. I have bought some tshirts from a korean facebook store and they really sell quality shirts :D

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not purchased clothes online but if I were going to I would go to overstock or amazon. Also Walmart, Target and Sears have specials online that can save you some money. My daughter has gotten some really good deals from Target online.

6. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    It really depends on where you live, you can always look online for stores you know are good an usually shop at, then look for Cashback promotions, such as ebates, or topcashback, then look for discount codes. Many offer free delivery or some sort of discount.

I have bought tonnes of clothes from China on ebay, but if you are not a small dress size, and quite short, they will not fit you as their sizes then to be very small.

7. marloswilliam

marloswilliamNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you so much for giving such nice suggestion. If you have more details about how to buy clothes from Amazon then please share as I don't have any idea about the online buying process.

8. HDHarper

HDHarperNew Member

Threads:
    To perform a search for specific clothing in Amazon, it is helpful to know what specific brands you are looking for or at least specific fabrics. If you typed in "blue linen dress shirt" into the search bar, you would get a large selection in a range of pricing, but you can't really be sure of the quality unless you are familiar with the specific brands or the companies that make them.

9. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    Like what the others have shared, if you're looking for affordable clothing online, eBay and Amazon has got to be your best two options with eBay offering slightly better prices from what I've seen. I don't buy clothing online myself since I prefer trying the actual clothing on before I actually buy them to see if they really fit. However, I have browsed online for clothing just to have a rough gauge of their prices and eBay generally offers a better price. To purchase online, you usually have to create an account with the site with details such as billing address, shipping address and some personal details. You usually only have to browse for the item you want, add it into your cart and when you're done, simply checkout and pay for your items. Depending on which site you're using, some sellers may offer free shipping so do look out for them. If you're willing to pay a little more for branding, you could also check out ASOS.com and the likes. This is especially popular with young people currently! Cheers!

10. emiliiocharles

emiliiocharlesNew Member

Threads:
    Online shopping is great way to purchase various of products from any corner of the world. There are many online stores available that provide best quality products, with discount offer, free shipping services and many more. Here I get more information about online shopping.

11. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I really love Amazon.com and Overstock.com. You can find high-quality items at great prices. Don't forget: if you're going to be doing a lot of shopping online, shop through a rebate site like ebates.com and score cash-back on all your purchase. This way you actually make money while you shop!

12. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    You can purchase your outfit from any site as there are lots of fabulous site on web for clothes. You can see that online sites has the trendy and amazing collection of clothes which I hope you like the most. You can view multiple stores at one time and get the best outfit for yourself.

13. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon and ebay are the best for really good clothes like name brand clothes that are like new some that are new for the lowest price i would suggest ebay because it has the best deals and a lot of the time they have coupons for 10 to 50 percent off your purchase.

14. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I like buying from major retailers because you can easily return clothes. Stores like Macys, JCP and Bloomingdales. I sign up for their newsletters and only shop on sale days and go for free shipping deals. Bloomingdales usually offers a free gift if you spend so much on their cosmetics.

15. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, like what the other members have said, you can shop at Amazon and Ebay, since both stores are quite reputable. I don't really buy clothes or shoes online since I'd rather fit them in person.

16. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Online shopping? Did you consider to shopping abroad?:eek:

17. Cathy

CathyNew Member

Threads:
    Hi Every one i would like to share few lines about my fav shopping zone! i love to shop at angelwears !! you need an online shipping angel wears has a huge selection of Formal Wear Evening Dresses, Evening Gowns and Ball Gowns. Make it an evening to remember in an alluring red evening dress, radiant yellow ball gown, dazzling white evening gown or classic black evening dress...browse amazing array of styles and colors to find your perfect evening dress that will make your formal event unforgettable...