[US Only] Help! Regarding Websites that give free Gift Cards for completing surveys, contests

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by briancox2020 • Aug 6, 2014.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, not at all @Saundra Jackson@Saundra Jackson. What I was trying to say is that yes, that looked spammy, and I agree, I've seen some spam here and elsewhere lately that all looks pretty similar. They must get paid per click, and some people will click without thinking first, so the spammers do ultimately profit from that tactic, even if it's just a few cents here and there. There are some people though that I've been talking to here for quite a while, and I trust them enough to click their links or sign up under their referral links. My post was supposed to let them know I'd be amenable to signing up on the sites that work for them ;).

2. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    I think I misunderstood you before :) Sorry for hmm, maybe little bit harsh reaction :(
    I totally agree with you now:D I don't mind clicking known members links, but those spammers !! You never know what you can get from them, that's why I wanted to warn the others here :) I really like this forum and I hope it stays clean :)

3. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I know, I agree. I don't like seeing the forums becoming spammy. I have used the Report function a few times in the past when I've seen something that was obviously spammy. No, I'd never jump on someone, sorry if it seemed that way. I tried to word it so it wouldn't come across that way, but obviously I failed o_O:oops:;). All's well that ends well, we're on the same page, and I'm sure the owner appreciates being notified of spam, so it can be pulled, since that can detract from the site.

4. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    I have reported too, I hope it works :)
    I think I'm the one who failed here :) and I'm glad we are on the same page and it all ends well :)

5. Jus

JusNew Member

Threads:
    another great way to earn money and gift cards is through Grab Points it amazing website and you can easily get points to get your rewards it's got everything from downloading apps and just completing surveys for your PayPal or Amazon reward join now

My referral code is HFCUUI and you get a free 500 points

6. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I am a member of Grab Points, but I need to remember to reactivate it on my cell phone. I started off with it a while ago and was doing the daily tasks it prompted me about, but got a message that it was slowing down my phone, so I turned it off somehow. I haven't fully investigated the money making possibilities with the site/app yet, but I really enjoy the quick tasks I mentioned, as well as the free points. The 15 point 3-question quizzes are fun. Things should be slowing down for me a little soon, and I'm looking forward to seeing what's available on the app.