Help!!!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Frfr • Aug 13, 2017.

1. Frfr

FrfrNew Member

Threads:
    I made an order at forward by elysee walker something like that , a 100$ order. I live in europe so the main problem was that the site is from US and then i found out that the taxes will be a problem so i decided to cancel the order but... there is no cancel button and the order is verified. At the official site says that u can cancel online ur order or otherwise u can send email at customer care and i did that. The order is 2 days now and i have no tracking number, or any other info except that my order is verified and thats it. I checked my bank acc and the 100$ was taken without even let me know if the order gets ready or when. I send them email to cancel it but no answer... and no cancel button any ideas? I want of course my money back

2. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I would suggest trying to find a phone number to the company and sorting this out. Ty also to email them once more, maybe wait another day o two until you get a response.

3. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    This doesn't sound good but I know how easy it is to make a rash purchase and then decide against it. I notice this was posted a few weeks ago and wonder whether you have managed to resolve this issue. Did you manage to contact them and cancel the order? It might be useful to find out for other people who find themselves in this position.